Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I don't see why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Anyone that wants my draft spot can have it, just post that you want it and it's yours. I think I'm 3rd? I'll only veto if you're 6 or 7.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Nevis you're up!

It hurts to take Zeke as an Eagles fan.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

89 posted:

I would have skipped him.

Yay, Julio.

It's funny how last year was ANTONIO, ODELL, AND JULIOOOO with the first 3 picks. Now it's complete opposite with BELL, DAVID JOHNSON, ZEKEEEE....oh hey, what's up WR fam.

I always prefer getting a sure thing RB since the position is so scarce.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think he's going to be very good.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Garcon also helps make their passing game less disgusting, giving maybe more room for him? Maybe not.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Thanks for Tyreek ya'll

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Call me team Lotto Ticket

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Sataere posted:

I'm happy Coleman fell to me. Very happy with him as my RB2. Surprised he lasted this long.

Noooooooooo

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Remember when Gio and Hill were a thing like, two years ago? That's a decent parallel.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I had Blount in my next autodraft and even thought about him before Powell, but then I looked in the mirror and slapped the homer out of me.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I've been very happy with my guys so far. The only pick I'd want back is Martavis Bryant, should have taken Crabtree, but he's one of those players that could win your league for you if you're right. I think Cobb, Powell, Tyreek, and even Matty Ice went too late.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

As an Eagles fan I'm avoiding him like the plague

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Matthews has stone hands. Alshon is going to catch whatever is thrown his way and should get the majority of the middle to deep balls with some going to Torrey, so Matthews is going to be fighting for dink and dunks with Ertz and Sproles, both of whom have surer hands. Matthews is also probably not staying around after this contract expires. He's got a Christian rapport with Wentz, it's true, but I find it hard to believe he will be doing anything more than fighting for scraps. I mentally liken him to Avant.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Got me some Forte to go with my Powell which would be maddening if I had to start either of them. This would be a good way to guarantee production out of the slot.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Rivers was my next pick!!

Rudolph is going to be a pretty decent TE this year, probably TE7 or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Alright, looks like that's a wrap. Good draft all, I'll come back when it's proven my team is an unstoppable force. If it doesn't, then obviously mods knew.

• Locked thread