Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
What's the O/U on the Mariners breaking .500 before 100 games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Watch Zunino hit a walk-off.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I swear to god if this game goes to 16 innings for them to just lose on a wild pitch...

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Stranded 8. #mariners
Cano has been poo poo the past two nights. Should've put in a pinch hitter.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Who will win? The team that has no wins in OT, or the team that has nothing but loses in OT?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Good for Seager breaking his no hit slump.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Intruder posted:

Imagine if it had been a dinger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch23n6g8gYk

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Sorry I'm late; I was out bowling! Cool, Cano got a grand slam. Nice to hear the new kid did well in his first start. Wouldn't be a Mariners game without a minimum of some sphincter clenching near the end.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Oh crap, that's right. Good thing I didn't make a bet on that "Not over .500 until 100 games" thing.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
And the King's Court is in session here in Seattle! King Felix is back on the mound after being on the DL for almost a month, and the air is just electric with excitement!
Here comes Felix's first pitch- his arm has dislocated! The King's arm has flopping around out of the socket!! He's writhing on the mound in pain!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
The bleachers are fun. The only problem is that you can't see the jumbomegamasterblastertron behind you.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I went to walk the dogs and come back to this? Can someone explain what's happening here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Runners in scoring position. As good as he's been since coming back for the third(?) time from Tacoma this year, I find it funny that Zunino is a pinch hitter.

• Locked thread