Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

drat he gave it a ride at least

also lol at the dude losing his hat (temporarily) in seattle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Some Numbers posted:

Goddammit Altavilla.

:same:

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

dang was hoping forsythe would manage a walk there.

oh well, 3 is pretty good i guess

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

that's a tough call. looked like miggy took his hand off the base with the tag...

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

no call is a good call i guess? okay

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

good day to be a seager

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Yeah bad call but I'll take it. I feel like if that was almost any other player he would have been tossed

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Fuuuck that was just about the play of the year

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

has anyone else's mlb.tv recently started playing febreeze commercials on repeat during commercial breaks? i feel like they're missing their target demographic plus they are getting rather annoying. at least on cable there's a variety of commercials

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

hammel has gotten away with a couple big mistake pitches this inning.. come on morales

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

16 baserunners through 8 innings and only 2 runs :psyduck:

see also: blue jays, mariners

• Locked thread