Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

why they are still trying to make lita a thing? they couldnt get trish or something?

Trish has a 6 month old now so probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Codependent Poster posted:

They hosed up with Sami and Bayley, who are two of the most natural babyfaces you could have. They're currently booking someone who could be a megaface in Finn Balor in a go-nowhere lower midcard feud. They hosed up Seth's babyface run both in timing and content so much that he's stalled out.

They don't know how to book faces.

Woah. I just thought of something.

Maybe because WWE is run by assholes, they only know how to write characters who are assholes.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
But John Cena is a fa-

Wait yeah they only know how to write characters as assholes.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

WWE is so bad right now it's unwatchable so just watch NJPW in Long Beach this Saturday live on AXS and see some good wrasslin

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
3 years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0fuXNu-xpw

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
some say summer rae started the womens' revolution

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Jenkem Delivery posted:

WWE is so bad right now it's unwatchable so just watch NJPW in Long Beach this Saturday live on AXS and see some good wrasslin

I'm going on Sunday!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I appreciate the WWE skipping the "hopeful" stage and just throwing the MYC finals out there into the 205 Live Death Slot time immediately following SD on the Network

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dancing a jig was better than whatever her steampunk thing she does now.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

They've spent over 3 years pushing him as a face while the entire time it's been obviously not working, no matter what they've done, which from the start included poo poo like Bryan losing clean after one finisher and giving a public speech about how great he is and how he deserves to be cheered and win the belt after such a performance.

Lol I totally forgot this happened Roman' s career is the gift that keeps on giving.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

reignofevil posted:

Lol I totally forgot this happened Roman' s career is the gift that keeps on giving.

Roman was also the first (and possibly only? I don't count Batista kicking out since Randy was pinning him) person to kick out of The Knee What Beat John Cena before calmly getting up and landing the OSIAIT to beat Bryan.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Shoulda kept this gimmick and brought back Vince's son Hornswaggle as her manager.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

RacistGuidingLight posted:

SHADDAAAAAAP WHAT THE gently caress SHUT UP AND GET LOST!
:smith:
I am sorry if I offended you at some point. You are always hilarious and I like to imagine you are actually Kevin Nash: Professor of Cool. I hope one day we can be buds.

bradzilla posted:

No one knows for sure, though rovert has posted hints that the whole "sabotaging the entire roster to get Roman over" may have at least some truth to it.

Thanks. Sometimes I watch and I really wonder if it's WWE or me. I want to enjoy it more. I mean.... I love most the wrestlers employed there but sometimes it feels not that dissimilar to TNA except take away the entertaining trainwreck, Nazis, Billy Corgan tears and Double J shenanigans and turn it more of an old Soviet drama that just grinds your soul slowly away until you are left with nothing but the comfort of being dead inside and repeating the mantra "such is life".

I'm still waiting for them to turn Stephs future autobiography into a full length movie.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

It's funny that she went from this gimmick and jigging too much, to having a metalhead gimmick and headbanging too much.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
During the buildup to WM31 I was really hoping Reigns wouldn't beat Lesnar, now I just want them to get it over with so good job WWE I guess.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
https://youtu.be/x6yl6aTAWAQ

Drag Queens watching mitb is better than the ppv itself

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Von_Doom posted:

:smith:
I am sorry if I offended you at some point. You are always hilarious and I like to imagine you are actually Kevin Nash: Professor of Cool. I hope one day we can be buds.
you cant cower and pee submissively when faced with a bully, you gotta punch him in the nose and let him know this is YOUR yard, bow wow

like so: suck my farts RGL. suck my loving farts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i'm going to fight RacistGuidingLight at the Pay-PEr-View

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
RGL is probably 4'11" IRL

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Was RGL ever good?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
RGL IM GOING TO KICK YOUR BALLS OUT OF YOUR BALLS AT GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Justin_SofOK/status/879448945918976000

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

i'm going to fight RacistGuidingLight at the Pay-PEr-View

You're gonna fight me with Paper View, through the slots on the brown paper bag you wear on your face, ugly.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rovert Austin is going to be in this show or i should watch another thing?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

DoctorGonzo posted:

Rovert Austin is going to be in this show or i should watch another thing?

Someone even better is going to in this show.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/879456264345997312

Bo!!!

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

gently caress I thought the Better Call Saul finale was this week, not last week.

That's one less episode than I expected :(.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

keevo posted:

Bo!!!

i dont know who are those people

Strawberry Panda posted:

gently caress I thought the Better Call Saul finale was this week, not last week.

That's one less episode than I expected :(.

watch american gods

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

DoctorGonzo posted:

i dont know who are those people

they are "famous" "celebrities" "" "

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

oatgan posted:

remember when lita was on jr's podcast and jr kept bringing up how teens used to jack off to her

It's great when JR gets a chance to reminisce about the highlights of the attitude era

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Goldberg posted:

they are "famous" "celebrities" "" "

if they are not Odin, Easter or Nicollette Shea idgaf

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

keevo posted:

Bo!!!

Neither of those are their names!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/MithGifs/status/879482686108180480

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Revival are already stuck doing matches on Main Event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob