Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
New Day getting the record was good. Cesaro and Sheamus winning it off of them was good. The Club winning to set up heel champs going into Mania is a defensible booking decision, plus, come on, The Club needed those belts more than Enzo and Cass, then, well, the Hardys showed up and all bets were off.

If the Hardys hadn't shown up then yeah Enzo and Cass shoulda won at Mania, but. I don't really see a good time for them to win them outside of that. I never really bought them as legit contenders to the tag titles, but that's a different problem entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

KungFu Grip posted:

an enzo and cass double pack funko pop was just annouced as well as there being a trip to Universal Studios with Enzo and Cass that's going on/just ended

lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Is finn balor feuding with the drifter because those results make it sound like finn balor is feuding with the drifter

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Finn is my favorite wrestler and trust me, even I know how awful he is. Elias is going to MACHKA CRUSH him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
By the way, what a great night to make Finn Balor look like a star, huh? Getting his rear end handed to him by Bo Dallas a whole bunch, then getting it handed to him again by Elias Samson.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i can't believe i almost voted for roman. clonfroggio debuts at summerslam

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Right, so...because we can't do normal wrestling booking that has always worked (Enzo turns on Cass, everyone says Enzo can't win, Enzo finally wins and Cass gets his comeuppance)...we're doing beatdowns on Enzo forever until Enzo recruits Big Show to fight Cass, and then Cass wins the feud and no one cares, right?

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Martinpale posted:

Right, so...because we can't do normal wrestling booking that has always worked (Enzo turns on Cass, everyone says Enzo can't win, Enzo finally wins and Cass gets his comeuppance)...we're doing beatdowns on Enzo forever until Enzo recruits Big Show to fight Cass, and then Cass wins the feud and no one cares, right?

Uh, this is WWE, and Big Show was around in the Attitude Era. Big Show will win the feud.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Martinpale posted:

No one cares already, because Enzo and Cass were a tag team of a little shittalker who can't do anything worthwhile and a giant for backup, which is a pretty basic heel formula, except they were babyfaces.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
They will 50/50 the booking and Cass and Big Show will become a new tag team

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Enzo picked the wrong big guy, :siren: Kane :siren: would have never done this

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

They will 50/50 the booking and Cass and Big Show will become a new tag team

I can't wait for the best of 7 where all 7 matches end in a draw after a ring-collapsing superplex each time.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I liked the really small part of that segment where the Big Show seemingly walked off the RAW brand because Kurt Angle is incompetent and publicly accused him of something with no evidence.

I kind hope he shows up on Smackdown tomorrow. He came out the sympathetic face of that segment for me.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

I liked the really small part of that segment where the Big Show seemingly walked off the RAW brand because Kurt Angle is incompetent and publicly accused him of something with no evidence.

I kind hope he shows up on Smackdown tomorrow. He came out the sympathetic face of that segment for me.

Big Show: Hey Kurt, since you accused me this one time after decades of me going back-and-forth between face and heel, doing dastardly and terrible things at the drop of a hat, I'm going to leave

*flash forward to tomorrow*

Newscaster: This just in, Big Show has brain damage

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ragnarok the Red posted:

I can't wait for the best of 7 where all 7 matches end in a draw after a ring-collapsing superplex each time.

Unironically agree

Man the ring LEDs have sure ruined that spot

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well if a past history of heel turns was all it took to be accused then Kurt should have had everyone on the roster out there.

Except Bayley, I guess.

Edit: Of course I'm joking and Big Show's career of turns is ridiculous but everyone in the segment came out of it looking bad to me except the guy who basically said "You're incompetent and this is stupid, I'm leaving.".

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Break up all the tag teams. Everyone turns on their partner night. Introduce new tag teams and break them up after their first match. Hell, before. Hell during their ring introduction.

Everyone is a Marty Jannetty!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Jerusalem posted:

At the very least Cass vs Enzo CAN'T BE as bad as the Cryme Tyme break-up. Can it? :ohdear:

How long after their breakup did Shad Gaspard last before getting fired? I feel like is was under a month, but I could be wrong.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Break up all the tag teams. Everyone turns on their partner night. Introduce new tag teams and break them up after their first match. Hell, before. Hell during their ring introduction.

Everyone is a Marty Jannetty!

WWE signs the Young Bucks who immediately simultaneously superkick each other through plate glass windows

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Chris James 2 posted:

Enzo picked the wrong big guy, :siren: Kane :siren: would have never done this

Kane has to do Enzo's bidding or else he'll leak photos of him hanging out in hell to the press and sabotage his run for mayor!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 8 days!)

projecthalaxy posted:

Is finn balor feuding with the drifter because those results make it sound like finn balor is feuding with the drifter

Finn Balor is feuding with the Driftman. Also I was at Raw and it was good I hurt my throat yelling BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUN like my hero, Brawn Strongman.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Oh poo poo Braun's back and he's joined Blood Warriors.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Dimebags Brain posted:

Oh poo poo Braun's back and he's joined Blood Warriors.

It took 1 1/2 pages for people to talk about the return of Braun, you are all the worst wrestling fans. Except you, Dimebags Brain.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Kurt angle should shoot big show with a tranquilizer dart again.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

reverse this

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
Dark match was miz v ambrose. Bo and Axle came out so I got 3 servings of Bo on the night. Good show.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
first good promo by cass

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Bo Dallas was always good.

Curtis Axel was always good.

Maryse was always good.

Miz was always good.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

The ER reboot has gone in a weird new direction

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That Balor/Bo Dallas match was one of the most interesting things I've seen on Raw in a long time.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

LET'S GO ROMAN

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

BrigadierSensible posted:

Bo Dallas was always good.

Curtis Axel was always good.

Maryse was always good.

Miz was always good.

The Marine 5 was always good.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
This was the first WWE I've watched in a long long time and I only caught the last half hour or so, but I have to say that was one of the most entertaining half hours I've had all week, so I guess I need to start watching regularly now

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Would Enzo and Cass have faired better on SDL? Probably not that the new day is there now and Fashion Police are more entertaining..
Cass probably has a better chance in the SDL main event scene though.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

close every raw with this

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The booking on Joe/Roman was one the better screw job finishes the WWE has done in awhile. It came at a time both Roman and Joe were equal in the match so it didn't feel like Braun cost Roman the win and it didn't make Joe look weak either. And it also built to a Joe/Roman match down the road since the crowd got into the match at the end.

But boy Finn vs the Drifter? Man you wonder if that's gonna make signing Kenny harder given how badly the Club has been handled this year

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

Reigns replied that to him, Samoa Joe is "Just Joe".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD_A71E75dk

Man, that's some biting criticism.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Kick Enzo in the neck and chest. Every single episode of Raw.

Big Cass wins the tag straps with his new tag partner......*shakes Magic 8 Ball*........Duke Droese?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/mrdangerously/status/877007941269893120

• Locked thread