Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Read through the results and Raw seemed.......ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

breaking up enzo and cass is gonna end up like when they broke up the new age outlaws (not well for either of them)

also as much as it's nice that they're treating the coquina clutch as a devastating move it would've been nice if joe had beaten reigns cleanly and decisively, but i knew that wasn't going to happen so whatever

Cardboard Box fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Jun 20, 2017

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

You can pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in half

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
As I posted at the time Enzo drove people crazy on the European tour over his partying. Nothing really new but his drinking partner Chris Jericho wasn't on the tour so the heat wasn't quelled.

More recently "has heat for bringing "unsavory people" backstage and allowing them to film/take pics of stuff they shouldn't."

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fire Enzo and Cass

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

rovert posted:

More recently "has heat for bringing "unsavory people" backstage and allowing them to film/take pics of stuff they shouldn't."

If you can clarify, by "unsavory" do you mean general people WWE don't want backstage, or people of questionable morality?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I know it's wrestle logic and all but how do you get attacked by your own big rear end partner and not figure it out?

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

rare Magic card l00k posted:

If you can clarify, by "unsavory" do you mean general people WWE don't want backstage, or people of questionable morality?

He means sweet, the opposite of savory

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

ShakeZula posted:

At the very least Enzo and Cass are each far more talented than Cryme Tyme, so they have a better shot

I'm going back here just to say JTG is way better than Enzo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Enzo and Cass will be the next PTP, right? Where the big guy gets a solo heel push that exposes him as a bad wrestler and mediocre talker that no one cares about, then reunite for a short run before trying the same thing and ultimately Enzo stops appearing on tv forever.

I give the Enzo & Cass reunion til the Royal Rumble. Braun is back and that is good. Shame he's just going to lose to Roman again

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

bradzilla posted:

Enzo and Cass will be the next PTP, right? Where the big guy gets a solo heel push that exposes him as a bad wrestler and mediocre talker that no one cares about, then reunite for a short run before trying the same thing and ultimately Enzo stops appearing on tv forever.

I give the Enzo & Cass reunion til the Royal Rumble. Braun is back and that is good. Shame he's just going to lose to Roman again

Enzo won't last that long.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Man, that pop for Braun was legit

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

bradzilla posted:

Braun is back and that is good. Shame he's just going to lose to Roman again

i think the plan for summerslam is going to be strowman vs lesnar so he'll probably beat roman unless they're completely stupid which i mean, of course i don't put past them

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Put Enzo and Tony Nese together.

As in, let Enzo manage

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
So we've had Harper vs Rowan, Goldust vs Rtruth, Titus vs Darren Young, and Enzo vs Cass. What's the most likely 2018 feud? Breeze vs Fandango, Jimmy vs Jey, Gallows vs Anderson, or... omg.... Konnor vs Viktor :ohdear:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

rovert posted:

As I posted at the time Enzo drove people crazy on the European tour over his partying. Nothing really new but his drinking partner Chris Jericho wasn't on the tour so the heat wasn't quelled.

He's got a cuppa hatas, cuppa hatas

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Also I thought last time bo Dallas and axel were on tv bo attacked axel and turned on him. Was that smoothed over or do I just forget it happened?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

So we've had Harper vs Rowan, Goldust vs Rtruth, Titus vs Darren Young, and Enzo vs Cass. What's the most likely 2018 feud? Breeze vs Fandango, Jimmy vs Jey, Gallows vs Anderson, or... omg.... Konnor vs Viktor :ohdear:

wwe has always had a hard-on for splitting duos up whether or not it's best for either of them so i don't put it past them doing it to any of those teams

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

oldpainless posted:

Also I thought last time bo Dallas and axel were on tv bo attacked axel and turned on him. Was that smoothed over or do I just forget it happened?

They faught 20 times on WWE Main Event. I think that helped them let off some steam.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Cardboard Box posted:

wwe has always had a hard-on for splitting duos up whether or not it's best for either of them so i don't put it past them doing it to any of those teams

It's not the splitting up that's the issue, its the 60-90 day heatless feud that follows. Somehow Owens turning on Jericho and Charlotte firing Dana are more dramatic than these tag teams breaking up.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Put Enzo and Tony Nese together.

As in, let Enzo manage

Yeah, Nese is on a hot streak now that he beat Gran Metalic on Main Event.

What the gently caress is wrong with you, WWE?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm really not that broken up about Enzo and Cass being split. I mean, I would've pushed Cass and had Enzo be his mouthpiece instead, but this is a rare case where I think a split could work out for them. It could also very easily fail, but the timing on this feels right to me.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
1. Very happy Braun is back and that pop was amazing. Curious how they book the inevitable showdown with Brock at Summerslam.

2. I've gotten pretty sick of Enzo/Cass so I'm not really super down about them splitting up. Cass is gonna get exposed *really* quickly as a singles wrestler though.

3. The lack of direction for Balor is still shocking to me. Seems like they've given up on him already. He's somehow been downgraded from feuding with Bray Wyatt, which is crazy.

Professor Funk fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Jun 20, 2017

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Surely HHH will stick up for Balor and not let them waste him

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

rovert posted:

Does "unsavory people" mean ring rats, or just like lovely friends of his?

Also I've heard before that he's friends with HHH. Is this a situation where management likes a wrestler and the locker room hates him, or is everyone united in disliking Enzo?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'm really not that broken up about Enzo and Cass being split. I mean, I would've pushed Cass and had Enzo be his mouthpiece instead, but this is a rare case where I think a split could work out for them. It could also very easily fail, but the timing on this feels right to me.

I loved them when I saw them in NXT, and they were good up until right after they had that tag match with Cena vs the Club and Styles last summer. Then I guess Vince or whoever got bored of them. Also a deal where the weekly exposure did NOT help, especially if WWE wasn't willing to let them evolve their schtick.

Enzo is screwed if people really are annoyed by them as is said. Cass without the team is just a generic awkward big dude. A shame it didn't work out cause I thought they had great potential, but this is WWE for ya.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

One time Enzo took me backstage and I took pics of Jinder Mahal's bacne

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Kawalimus posted:

Also a deal where the weekly exposure did NOT help, especially if WWE wasn't willing to let them evolve their schtick.

This sums up my thoughts on them. It's actually pretty crazy that they took a talker as charismatic as Enzo and made me think "oh great, another Enzo promo" every time their music came on.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

Does "unsavory people" mean ring rats, or just like lovely friends of his?

Also I've heard before that he's friends with HHH. Is this a situation where management likes a wrestler and the locker room hates him, or is everyone united in disliking Enzo?

Vince McMahon, very good person said: "Enzo has been bringing some unsavory people backstage. He parties too hard and instead, should be replacing going out with video games."

AKA what I expect is to see Enzo on a whole lot of UpUpDownDown in the near future, dominating Tekken 7.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So Miz has a jobber stable now

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

bradzilla posted:

So Miz has a jobber stable now

I dig it, but I hope they clear things up with Maryse quickly because I far prefer them as a loving, conniving couple.

Chris James 2 posted:

"Good luck" is all I'm gonna say. That ending wrecks people

Jesus Christ :stare:

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Who exactly is Cass going to fight in the near future and not look like a steaming pile of poo poo?

And don't say Enzo because Enzo is probably better than Cass at the graps.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Vaguido posted:

Who exactly is Cass going to fight in the near future and not look like a steaming pile of poo poo?

And don't say Enzo because Enzo is probably better than Cass at the graps.

Unemployment. And he will lose

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Cass can probably help a certain special boy look strong.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I actually think Cass has a decent amount of charisma that just looks really diluted being next to Enzo.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I think Enzo should become a Wyatt disciple.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Give Enzo a new stable called Unsavory People.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

Well whatta we got ovah heah? A cuppa buzzas? A cuppa buzzas?

And this right here? This is Bray Wyatt, and he's possessed by an evil supernatural entity and you CAN'T. TEACH. THAT!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

Put Enzo and Darren Young together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

a new study bible! posted:

If they go with the angle that Enzo is super depressed after his big buddy turned on him then it could work

E: meh

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jun 20, 2017

• Locked thread