Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'd buy if I wasn't a penniless schlub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Peanut President posted:

Put Enzo and Darren Young together.

And this is Darren Young and he's gay and you CAN'T. TEACH. THAT because he was born that way and it isn't a choice and we need to accept and respect all individuals no matter what gender, race, or sexuality they are or identify as.

BADDA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM! HOW YOU DOIN'?

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
can't wait to see neckbeards in 2xl breezango t-shirts handing out "fashion citations" to other folk at wwe live events.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4ZqkCY4k3k

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Codependent Poster posted:

And this is Darren Young and he's gay and you CAN'T. TEACH. THAT because he was born that way and it isn't a choice and we need to accept and respect all individuals no matter what gender, race, or sexuality they are or identify as.

BADDA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM! HOW YOU DOIN'?

No see the storyline is that Enzo has some accident where he can't talk, so he has to pass his skills to Darren. "And uh, this uh guy right over there: that is Enzo and he's my friend"

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Wasn't Cass pretty good in the limited singles stuff he was put in when Enzo got hurt last year? Or am I remembering it wrong

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WShopUpdates/status/877154089569857537

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

STAC Goat posted:

I liked the really small part of that segment where the Big Show seemingly walked off the RAW brand because Kurt Angle is incompetent and publicly accused him of something with no evidence.

I kind hope he shows up on Smackdown tomorrow. He came out the sympathetic face of that segment for me.

Big Show once chokeslammed Kurt Angle from a storey up onto concrete, leaving him injured for months.

Kurt should use any opportunity to gently caress with Big Show.

VJeff posted:

If the Hardys hadn't shown up then yeah Enzo and Cass shoulda won at Mania, but. I don't really see a good time for them to win them outside of that. I never really bought them as legit contenders to the tag titles, but that's a different problem entirely.

If they weren't so braindead they could just portray Enzo as competant in the ring. Have him beat a jobber every now and then! Win a match for the team with a finisher of his own! BUT NO the whole plotline for the last year has been that Enzo sucks and Cass would be better off without him. At least they're consistent.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Give them some loving non T-Shirt merch, you bastards. Rompers with a Fashion police logo on the sleeve, for example.

extradite THIS! posted:

Wasn't Cass pretty good in the limited singles stuff he was put in when Enzo got hurt last year? Or am I remembering it wrong

He was booked strong. But he was not very good in the ring.

JamMasterJim posted:

Yeah, Nese is on a hot streak now that he beat Gran Metalic on Main Event.

What the gently caress is wrong with you, WWE?

I only just realised that WWE's youtube always has highlights and match segments from RAW, Smackdown, NXT, networks specials, PPVs and Takeovers.

But never anything from Main Event.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Jun 20, 2017

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
On today's WOR, Meltzer said that going forward Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel will be with the Miz and replacing Maryse due to Maria's and Mike Bennetts gimmick being too similar to theirs.

Hahahahahaha

Can't be having more than one female manager can we

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If Maria is going to talk and actually do things that's entirely different than Maryse.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That sucks

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Vince is a loving moron

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
vince's brain is turning to mush at a much faster rate than expected

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

On today's WOR, Meltzer said that going forward Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel will be with the Miz and replacing Maryse due to Maria's and Mike Bennetts gimmick being too similar to theirs.

Hahahahahaha

drat man Vince is getting worst and worst.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Hahahahahaha

Vince :ughh:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

holy poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

If they go with the angle that Enzo is super depressed after his big buddy turned on him then it could work

E: meh

good front, terrible back

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Hahahahahaha

:staredog:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
any lawyers here? Could trips get power of attorney over vince by showing WWE's booking to a judge

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

So uh yeah good luck to everyone still thinking there's any hope of Rusev and Lana still being on screen together when Rusev finally is given something to do on TV

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Chris James 2 posted:

So uh yeah good luck to everyone still thinking there's any hope of Rusev and Lana still being on screen together when Rusev finally is given something to do on TV

Well you know it's almost July, and it's looking like a pretty...... Hot Summer :cool:

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Big Show calls them "may mays"

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Miz and Maryse have been so loving good the past year why tf would you break them up shake my drat head

I'm ok with Enzo and Cass splitting they were so stagnant and boring

Is Rusev ever going to come back? Guy could be a main eventer on smackdown but I'm sure they'll gently caress it up

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Can we talk about how fat Fat Konnor was on sunday. Dude was so fat. I love Fat Konnor.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Konnor looks way better fat. He looks like he could legit gently caress some dudes up.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

which one is konnor

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Every wrestler should be fat as gently caress.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

bradzilla posted:

which one is konnor

The fat one.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/877210447795167232

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

TOO many B names for the women

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Amazing how people lose interest in wrestlers when you book them like dogshit or just forget about them

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

what's that supposed to show, rovert? that fewer people namesearch the women when they aren't in the title hunt? wow, insightful

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Efexeye posted:

what's that supposed to show, rovert? that fewer people namesearch the women when they aren't in the title hunt? wow, insightful

I guess it confirms Becky was always the worst?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Charlotte got a nice naked picture leak bump there.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Efexeye posted:

i think it's pretty interesting actually Efexeye

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

although you know, seems pretty loaded to me. Charlotte's just called Charlotte on TV most of the time and that's not specific enough so people probably search WWE Charlotte for her a lot. Bayley also loses out by having a single name, and add on top of that a lot of people probably search Bailey for her. Still interesting stuff but, you know, inconclusive. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

did you guys know that searches for 'father's day gifts' generally go up in June

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Efexeye posted:

what's that supposed to show, rovert?

It's rovert's history search

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
woah! alexa did 14 googles! that's the most out of all the googles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Davros1 posted:

It's rovert's history search

Dunno. Ask Meltzer he loves them. https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/877213400392224768

• Locked thread