Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

any lawyers here? Could trips get power of attorney over vince by showing WWE's booking to a judge

If he did that, he could get Vince indicted for crimes against humanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
dean was always bad

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

excuses excuses...

:smug: :smugdon: :smugdog: :smuggo: :smugmrgw: :chord: :dukedog: :mmmsmug: :smugbert: :smugbird: :smugspike: :smugteddie: :fsmug: :smaug: :smugdroid: :smugwizard:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eli Wiggum posted:

dean was always bad

:agreed:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

every week roman should come out and talk about how he's trending on Twitter for 15 minutes

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
make roman's next shirt that infographic

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"here's another good tweet about me - 'the big dog is here and this is his yard'.' that's a good one. ah, here's another good one - 'roman is the big dog, and he's here to stay.' i agree, that's good, that's a good one.' now we've got this one - 'i love the big dog'"

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

That DICK! posted:

"here's another good tweet about me - 'the big dog is here and this is his yard'.' that's a good one. ah, here's another good one - 'roman is the big dog, and he's here to stay.' i agree, that's good, that's a good one.' now we've got this one - 'i love the big dog'"

This would unironically be a good heel gimmick.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

That DICK! posted:

every week roman should come out and talk about how he's trending on Twitter for 15 minutes

*13 minutes of him being boo'd out of the building and 2 minutes of him stumbling through his promo*

reddit: my god what heel charisma

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
*stands there while the audience does the same thing they've been doing for three years*

MY GOD, he's got them in the palm of his hand!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

now show me charts of merch sales

and charts of searches for "[name] nude"

and charts of every kind. I DEMAND CHARTS AND NUMBERS

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

actually I wouldn't mind the numbers relating to new day's cereal if they're available, I've been curious if that venture was profitable

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

On today's WOR, Meltzer said that going forward Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel will be with the Miz and replacing Maryse due to Maria's and Mike Bennetts gimmick being too similar to theirs.

Hahahahahaha

Can't be having more than one female manager can we

this company is loving retarded

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'll be OK with it if they just supplement Miz&Maryse with the Good Boys. That'd make it different enough. It would be foolish to just dump Maryse outright

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

That DICK! posted:

I'll be OK with it if they just supplement Miz&Maryse with the Good Boys. That'd make it different enough. It would be foolish to just dump Maryse outright

i mean she got her own music last night so that's a pretty clear indication she's not gonna be doing Miz stuff any more

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I mean it's extra strength retarded because how long were Rusev/Lana and Miz/Maryse on the same show, then on different shows and they were always two of the best acts wherever they were that felt incredibly distinct, with Lana being the pitchman and mouthpiece for the super athlete who almost never involved herself in matches and Maryse being Miz's arm candy while Miz did most of the talking, but she always interfered in matches.

And Maria and Mike also seem extremely disparate from that because Maria seems to be the one in charge. They're all very different gimmicks.

I think Vince just hates managers, because he's loving stupid.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

are we still posting charts

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maryse proved that she can act and carried the loving Nikki Cena part of the program.

Maria can be...dumb?....evil woman? ....nice rear end?

Miz and Maryse for top power couple.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Raskolnikov38 posted:

vince's brain is turning to mush at a much faster rate than expected

How long did it take you?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

I mean it's extra strength retarded because how long were Rusev/Lana and Miz/Maryse on the same show, then on different shows and they were always two of the best acts wherever they were that felt incredibly distinct, with Lana being the pitchman and mouthpiece for the super athlete who almost never involved herself in matches and Maryse being Miz's arm candy while Miz did most of the talking, but she always interfered in matches.

And Maria and Mike also seem extremely disparate from that because Maria seems to be the one in charge. They're all very different gimmicks.

I agree with VJeff, keep Maryse on TV but get rid of Miz.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Maybe Maryse just wants off TV?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aphrodite posted:

Out. Now.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

It might just literally be "we think the audience is too dumb to handle two couples where both members have an M name"

I mean, we do already know poo poo like that is why they go out of their way to have Kassius Ohno not have KO stuff, because they're already doing that with Kevin Owens

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I refuse to believe that was Konnor. He was so fat.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

HES FAT

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

projecthalaxy posted:

Flip the graph and change Fat to Rat.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Booking aside, Roman has pretty great matches tbh

Seems to have good chemistry with most people

He's still baloney though

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
the miz is cool and he'll probably do pretty well with my boys bo and axel so thats fine

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

No one says he's a bad wrestler. He just sucks.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

needs more[i] C L O N F R O G G I O [/i]

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Stale Saltines posted:

Flip the graph and change Fat to Rat.

I don't care about Rat Konnor. Only Konnor I am interested in is the new best worker in the company, Fat Konnor

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Finally, we're on the same page!

Chris James 2 posted:

It might just literally be "we think the audience is too dumb to handle two couples where both members have an M name"

I mean, we do already know poo poo like that is why they go out of their way to have Kassius Ohno not have KO stuff, because they're already doing that with Kevin Owens

Okay but then why not just call him Chris Hero :laffo:

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

He's a guy who can have a Pretty Darn Good TV Match just about every week now. He still needs a better worker than him (and usually a No DQ stip to lean on) to have a really good PPV match, though.

It's not a coincidence that the two best Roman matches, Extreme Rules 2016 and Royal Rumble 2017 have two things in common.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

RacistGuidingLight posted:

How long did it take you?

oh about twenty years HEY!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh my god the ratings went up

People were legit interested in the nightlong mystery revelation of Heel Cass, every hour 3.0+

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/877257925642694657

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At least there will still be casual homophobia from the head of the company long after Vince is gone. IWC getting what they want

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

Oh my god the ratings went up

People were legit interested in the nightlong mystery revelation of Heel Cass, every hour 3.0+

Roman's announcement got people to tune in, Samoa Joe vs. Roman and the Enzo and Cass angle got them to stick around.

It's almost like.

When you do long term angles.

Where things carry over from week to week.

And there are consequences from these things.

People.

Start.

Caring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Graves revealed the security cam footage himself instead of going to Kurt with it first because he wanted to undermine and embaras​ him. Graves is working for Stephanie.

• Locked thread