Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Corey Graves showing something on TV. Hm... Graves.... TV...

GTV!

Corey Graves was behind GTV!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Incessant Excess posted:

Graves revealed the security cam footage himself instead of going to Kurt with it first because he wanted to undermine and embaras​ him. Graves is working for Stephanie.

Remember when Corey said "I would shake the hand of the man who attacked Enzo"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
There's a rumor right now that they're gonna strip Carmella of the brief case and redo the match tonight. Dumb!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Chris James 2 posted:

Oh my god the ratings went up

People were legit interested in the nightlong mystery revelation of Heel Cass, every hour 3.0+

Braun is Ratings.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Braun/Roman, between the #1 and #2 guys on the Mark Awards "Most Overrated" voting, is the hottest program in WWE.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

did they explain how Corey Graves' ominous phone messages tied into all this

why were he and Angle convinced that it could "ruin them"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Because it was gonna be triple H but they changed it at the last second.

Source- it's always triple H and they change everything at the last second.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Braun/Roman, between the #1 and #2 guys on the Mark Awards "Most Overrated" voting, is the hottest program in WWE.

Braun has been great ever since the brand split, and is probably the biggest NXT homegrown talent success story in recent years.

Now if after Reigns and Lesnar he's still as over and booked as well, we'll see.

I still find Reigns dull as dishwater, but if the Orton/Cena of this next generation is Braun/Roman, I'll take it. I'll take it over Bray/Roman.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Fat Konnor is what happens when he finally gets that cheese.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Future WWE Champ

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Braun/Corbin going to feud over their Superman/Jason Minion tattoos.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

what do they see in Corbin, anyway? he's a big guy that used to be in the NFL? that's it?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Braun has been great ever since the brand split, and is probably the biggest NXT homegrown talent success story in recent years.

Now if after Reigns and Lesnar he's still as over and booked as well, we'll see.

I still find Reigns dull as dishwater, but if the Orton/Cena of this next generation is Braun/Roman, I'll take it. I'll take it over Bray/Roman.

They are bad at pushing people but there is a reason they keep trying to push big guys and it's because sometimes it works.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

This is going yonks back and not sure if it's still the case, but he was a guy HHH put a lot of stock into. Also as you said he's tall and former NFL, plus he'd be another homegrown talent.

Also y'know he's good and cool.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Efexeye posted:

what do they see in Corbin, anyway? he's a big guy that used to be in the NFL? that's it?

He's the Most Metal Athlete of 2016, they'd be crazy not to push him.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

he's so bland though and has a bad hairline

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Efexeye posted:

it's called the "it factor," and you can't explain it. you just know it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The bad hairline is great heeling

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

corbin may not be briefcase-worthy but he's become quite good

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Sorry that this was a little while back, but on the Mike/Maria vs Miz/Maryse thing: Surely if they have similar gimmicks, (in Vinces head), then have them feud.

I reckon a feud between too couples over who loves each other more/more gooshily could be cool and fun.

And also whilst I am a little bit disappointed that Bo and Axel are reduced to the role of henchmen, at least it gets them on TV which is good. Also Miz is really really good at elevating whoever he is put with, (See Alex Riley and Damien Sandow), so seeing as he has been given 2 guys with actual talent this time, maybe he can propel them into being superstars.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Baron Corbin was 29 when Despicable Me 2 came out.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

BrigadierSensible posted:

Sorry that this was a little while back, but on the Mike/Maria vs Miz/Maryse thing: Surely if they have similar gimmicks, (in Vinces head), then have them feud.

I reckon a feud between too couples over who loves each other more/more gooshily could be cool and fun.

I like that idea the issue would be that it would be a heel/heel feud.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

They should feud them but also have Miz change his name back to Mike Mizanin and also the Ascension are the Kanellises's henchmen and also I am given a small but tasteful plaque for liking wrestling in the correct way

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I want, more than anything, for Corbin to cut a Minions based promo

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

They're not even on the same brand

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWuhcxsSBSw

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Eli Wiggum posted:

There's a rumor right now that they're gonna strip Carmella of the brief case and redo the match tonight. Dumb!

lmao i bet the women are really looking forward to another ladder match

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Eli Wiggum posted:

probably a direct response to that recent rock bottom rating with no competition

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Also Miz is really really good at elevating whoever he is put with, (See Alex Riley and Damien Sandow), so seeing as he has been given 2 guys with actual talent this time, maybe he can propel them into being superstars.

lol yeah he elevated sandow to the impact zone and riley to the unemployed zone

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mulaney Power Move posted:

more than either of them deserved

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Neither of those guys were talented to hang in TNA, but Miz managed to get them super over just by associating with him is the point.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I liked Sandow.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

And also whilst I am a little bit disappointed that Bo and Axel are reduced to the role of henchmen, at least it gets them on TV which is good. Also Miz is really really good at elevating whoever he is put with, (See Alex Riley and Damien Sandow), so seeing as he has been given 2 guys with actual talent this time, maybe he can propel them into being superstars.

Miz was in the middle of a singles push that was flopping. A one off joke hijacked that push and his entire gimmick. So much so that he couldn't get heat without Sandow on screen. So bullshit on Miz elevating him.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

in retrospect it was naive to think that sandow flopping around like the idiot man in the mirror could be parlayed into a successful singles push of his own

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

his macho man impression they tried to build his next push around was so awful

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I think sandow could have had a successful singles midcard run.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lol wtf is this poo poo

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I no joke miss Sandow. Also Ryback.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Erebus posted:

Well you know it's almost July, and it's looking like a pretty...... Hot Summer :cool:

It'll be a shame if Hot Summer doesn't join up with the Fashion Police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

• Locked thread