Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

what's that supposed to show, rovert? that fewer people namesearch the women when they aren't in the title hunt? wow, insightful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

did you guys know that searches for 'father's day gifts' generally go up in June

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

That DICK! posted:

I'll be OK with it if they just supplement Miz&Maryse with the Good Boys. That'd make it different enough. It would be foolish to just dump Maryse outright

i mean she got her own music last night so that's a pretty clear indication she's not gonna be doing Miz stuff any more

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

what do they see in Corbin, anyway? he's a big guy that used to be in the NFL? that's it?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

he's so bland though and has a bad hairline

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lol wtf is this poo poo

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i believe this is the last house show since it's on a saturday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i imagine that they did very well at JLA over the years and it gave us the Austin zamboni so that's enough imho

i moved to california from detroit 12 years ago and i haven't been able to see a reason to go back until maybe that card :)

• Locked thread