Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Haven't they already done that ambulance bit with Dean Ambrose? I really believe Vince has Alzheimer's and is just forgetting all of the poo poo he's already done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Bob Backlund is getting confused as to why he keeps getting angrier phone calls from Vinny telling him to drop the goddamn belt to the Iron Sheik already

And shave those sideburns Backlund!!!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Kurt angle should shoot big show with a tranquilizer dart again.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

On today's WOR, Meltzer said that going forward Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel will be with the Miz and replacing Maryse due to Maria's and Mike Bennetts gimmick being too similar to theirs.

Hahahahahaha

Can't be having more than one female manager can we

drat man Vince is getting worst and worst.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Konnor looks way better fat. He looks like he could legit gently caress some dudes up.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Booking aside, Roman has pretty great matches tbh

Seems to have good chemistry with most people

He's still baloney though

No one says he's a bad wrestler. He just sucks.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

BrigadierSensible posted:

Sorry that this was a little while back, but on the Mike/Maria vs Miz/Maryse thing: Surely if they have similar gimmicks, (in Vinces head), then have them feud.

I reckon a feud between too couples over who loves each other more/more gooshily could be cool and fun.

I like that idea the issue would be that it would be a heel/heel feud.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I think sandow could have had a successful singles midcard run.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SunshineDanceParty posted:

He has a big boot and an elbow. Those are Cass's moves.

Edit- Sorry his finisher was throwing Enzo. Okay if Cass's wins come from running to the back and grabbing a resisting Enzo and tossing him into whoever I'm all in.

It's almost as if the point of a tag team is to fill out the weak spots of individual wrestlers so that they can both get over instead of floundering. I really don't know why Vince loves breaking up tag teams so much.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Splitting up DIY annoyed me because both guys did the singles thing before and didn't really get anywhere with it within NXT.
They teamed up and people loving loved it and them.
Now they are split again and past a heated feud between them there really is nothing worthwhile.

At the very least we will get great matches out of them. Can't say the same for Enzo and cass.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Eli Wiggum posted:

Carmella's high-waist mom jorts *smdh*

They look good to me.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Senerio posted:

Baron Corbin is good.

He's bad though