Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Another epic Roman TV match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Chris James 2 posted:

Oh my god the ratings went up

People were legit interested in the nightlong mystery revelation of Heel Cass, every hour 3.0+

Braun is Ratings.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Braun/Roman, between the #1 and #2 guys on the Mark Awards "Most Overrated" voting, is the hottest program in WWE.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Braun has been great ever since the brand split, and is probably the biggest NXT homegrown talent success story in recent years.

Now if after Reigns and Lesnar he's still as over and booked as well, we'll see.

I still find Reigns dull as dishwater, but if the Orton/Cena of this next generation is Braun/Roman, I'll take it. I'll take it over Bray/Roman.

They are bad at pushing people but there is a reason they keep trying to push big guys and it's because sometimes it works.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Astro7x posted:

There is no precedent that the champion can't be in the match. The contract is good for a year, and it would be an interesting dynamic that the champion can win the contract and have an instant rematch after losing the title if the choose to.

I don't think that would be very dramatic because it would basically make the first match almost meaningless before the bell even rings. It's one of those "what if that could happen" things that are just bad ideas, like #28 and #29 in the Rumble throwing each other out and #30 automatically winning.

• Locked thread