Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

bradzilla posted:

Enzo and Cass will be the next PTP, right? Where the big guy gets a solo heel push that exposes him as a bad wrestler and mediocre talker that no one cares about, then reunite for a short run before trying the same thing and ultimately Enzo stops appearing on tv forever.

I give the Enzo & Cass reunion til the Royal Rumble. Braun is back and that is good. Shame he's just going to lose to Roman again

Enzo won't last that long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'm really not that broken up about Enzo and Cass being split. I mean, I would've pushed Cass and had Enzo be his mouthpiece instead, but this is a rare case where I think a split could work out for them. It could also very easily fail, but the timing on this feels right to me.

I loved them when I saw them in NXT, and they were good up until right after they had that tag match with Cena vs the Club and Styles last summer. Then I guess Vince or whoever got bored of them. Also a deal where the weekly exposure did NOT help, especially if WWE wasn't willing to let them evolve their schtick.

Enzo is screwed if people really are annoyed by them as is said. Cass without the team is just a generic awkward big dude. A shame it didn't work out cause I thought they had great potential, but this is WWE for ya.

• Locked thread