Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'd buy if I wasn't a penniless schlub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Because it was gonna be triple H but they changed it at the last second.

Source- it's always triple H and they change everything at the last second.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I no joke miss Sandow. Also Ryback.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Tamina works best as a platonic ideal.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
You gotta give Ziggler the right cat. Let's be honest he needs all the help he can get.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

Total Divas is one of the best things WWE puts out

Real talk if you are ever hung over or really tired and you just need some content you haven't seen before, but you don't wanna put on something where you have to think.

Total Divas is the sweet spot.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Ellsworth might be but "The Chinstrap" a super powered WWE diva with the strength of an equivalently sized man sure isn't!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

They've spent over 3 years pushing him as a face while the entire time it's been obviously not working, no matter what they've done, which from the start included poo poo like Bryan losing clean after one finisher and giving a public speech about how great he is and how he deserves to be cheered and win the belt after such a performance.

Lol I totally forgot this happened Roman' s career is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Locked thread