Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

pressedbunny posted:

It was inevitable Cass & Enzo would split up for Cass' solo push. He's 7-foot tall and you can't teach Vince jerks to that.

Cass is The Mountain and Vince is Cersei.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Finn is my favorite wrestler and trust me, even I know how awful he is. Elias is going to MACHKA CRUSH him.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

Does "unsavory people" mean ring rats, or just like lovely friends of his?

Also I've heard before that he's friends with HHH. Is this a situation where management likes a wrestler and the locker room hates him, or is everyone united in disliking Enzo?

Vince McMahon, very good person said: "Enzo has been bringing some unsavory people backstage. He parties too hard and instead, should be replacing going out with video games."

AKA what I expect is to see Enzo on a whole lot of UpUpDownDown in the near future, dominating Tekken 7.

• Locked thread