Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Raskolnikov38 posted:

vince's brain is turning to mush at a much faster rate than expected

How long did it take you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dimebags Brain posted:

I have no idea who Mike Bennett is and all I know about Maria is that New Japan's cameramen loved sticking their cameras way up her butt.

Mike Bennett was known in the indies as a guy who should be a WWE guy. This was a backhanded compliment, a way of calling him generic. Maria is his personality, and that has worked out great for him.

Maria was originally in the WWE, a model scouted for wrestling work back when they were hiring those in bulk. Improbably, after being fired for this or that she stayed in wrestling, going first to ROH and NJPW. I have no clue why.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

We have to lose that sax solo

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Von_Doom posted:

All our jokes aside, I can't decide if it deliberate or not. By that I mean do you guys really think Vince and his cronies are turning the rest of the semi-effective roster heel so we have no choice but to cheer Roman? This is not sarcasm but an earnest question to WrestleHut günes. Aside from a few gimmicks (like Breezango, New Day or Hardy Boyz) most of the other faces seem to be ineffective dorks (see Bayley or Sami Z), bland and unremarkable or simply just not presented as an " awesome icon" in the vein of Cena and Roman. I love Shinsuke and AJ Styles, but the announcers just don't incessantly scream THIS IS THE ONE like they do Roman. I keep hoping that last part is my own incorrect perception and dread of the return of Classic Cena Run V.2 as opposed to reality. But yeah... do you guys think they are purposefully making the roster heel or just less cool so we cheer Roman or is it more of the focus is on Roman and really everyone else doesn't get as much of a forced attention and love from the back? Also is it my misperception that this goes on? Are Shinsuke or AJ or Ambrose praised as much and in the same way as Roman? Weirdly I like being told my cynicism is off base. Plus I tend to be a little over critical of WWE and waaaaaay too forgiving of literally any other organization. I mean... I've watched TNA since it started so I might be a complete masochist as well as slightly dense.

SHADDAAAAAAP WHAT THE gently caress SHUT UP AND GET LOST!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

i'm going to fight RacistGuidingLight at the Pay-PEr-View

You're gonna fight me with Paper View, through the slots on the brown paper bag you wear on your face, ugly.

• Locked thread