Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

breaking up enzo and cass is gonna end up like when they broke up the new age outlaws (not well for either of them)

also as much as it's nice that they're treating the coquina clutch as a devastating move it would've been nice if joe had beaten reigns cleanly and decisively, but i knew that wasn't going to happen so whatever

Cardboard Box fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Jun 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

bradzilla posted:

Braun is back and that is good. Shame he's just going to lose to Roman again

i think the plan for summerslam is going to be strowman vs lesnar so he'll probably beat roman unless they're completely stupid which i mean, of course i don't put past them

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

So we've had Harper vs Rowan, Goldust vs Rtruth, Titus vs Darren Young, and Enzo vs Cass. What's the most likely 2018 feud? Breeze vs Fandango, Jimmy vs Jey, Gallows vs Anderson, or... omg.... Konnor vs Viktor :ohdear:

wwe has always had a hard-on for splitting duos up whether or not it's best for either of them so i don't put it past them doing it to any of those teams

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Eli Wiggum posted:

There's a rumor right now that they're gonna strip Carmella of the brief case and redo the match tonight. Dumb!

probably a direct response to that recent rock bottom rating with no competition

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Tyson and Cesaro only went wrong for one of them!

is tyson kidd still saying he'll wrestle again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

wwe's ecw was pretty awful at first and was one of the things that led to me not watching wrestling for many years. i know it got better but god when they were still clinging to the pretense that it was like the original ecw and trotting out a barely mobile balls mahoney to feud with matt striker it was so bad.

Cardboard Box fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Jun 22, 2017

• Locked thread