Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Braun/Roman, between the #1 and #2 guys on the Mark Awards "Most Overrated" voting, is the hottest program in WWE.

Braun has been great ever since the brand split, and is probably the biggest NXT homegrown talent success story in recent years.

Now if after Reigns and Lesnar he's still as over and booked as well, we'll see.

I still find Reigns dull as dishwater, but if the Orton/Cena of this next generation is Braun/Roman, I'll take it. I'll take it over Bray/Roman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Braun/Corbin going to feud over their Superman/Jason Minion tattoos.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

This is going yonks back and not sure if it's still the case, but he was a guy HHH put a lot of stock into. Also as you said he's tall and former NFL, plus he'd be another homegrown talent.

Also y'know he's good and cool.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Bring back Kennel from Hell as Reign's signature match.

Make it a PPV.

If you win the match, for the next year you own all rights to the name THE BIG DOG.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

We have to lose that sax solo

:perfect:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I look forward to Reigns going over McGregor after his stock has plummeted at WM35.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

u really thing conor will still come to wwe after he KICKS floy'ds BUTT?

I look forward to Reigns going over Mayweather after his stock has plummeted at WM35.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

bradzilla posted:

Not really...? Even Austin and the Rock were both turned at least once during the height of their popularity. Cena is really the only other top guy they've done this with

They've been doing it since Hogan. Diesel is the other big one off the top of my head, although they did cave in with him in the end.

• Locked thread