Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i can't believe i almost voted for roman. clonfroggio debuts at summerslam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

reverse this

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Efexeye posted:

what's that supposed to show, rovert? that fewer people namesearch the women when they aren't in the title hunt? wow, insightful

i think it's pretty interesting actually Efexeye

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

although you know, seems pretty loaded to me. Charlotte's just called Charlotte on TV most of the time and that's not specific enough so people probably search WWE Charlotte for her a lot. Bayley also loses out by having a single name, and add on top of that a lot of people probably search Bailey for her. Still interesting stuff but, you know, inconclusive. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

every week roman should come out and talk about how he's trending on Twitter for 15 minutes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"here's another good tweet about me - 'the big dog is here and this is his yard'.' that's a good one. ah, here's another good one - 'roman is the big dog, and he's here to stay.' i agree, that's good, that's a good one.' now we've got this one - 'i love the big dog'"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'll be OK with it if they just supplement Miz&Maryse with the Good Boys. That'd make it different enough. It would be foolish to just dump Maryse outright

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

did they explain how Corey Graves' ominous phone messages tied into all this

why were he and Angle convinced that it could "ruin them"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWuhcxsSBSw

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

As far as I know That DICK! came up with the idea of a gimmick of a clown/frog/pinocchio wrestler, and somebody (That DICK! again?) drew a picture of it:

Some people think it's really funny, but according to our poll very slightly more people prefer BRAUNNNNNNNNNNN

He's-a Good boy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Golashes posted:

how many current/former wrestlers are fox news contributors? i know JBL is/was a panelist like every weekend and I think Dolph was a horrible libertarian idiot contributor around the election. god wrestling sucks

Tyrus is a regular contributor and a huge piece of poo poo http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/01/06/pro-wrestler-tyrus-drops-some-truth-black-lives-matter-greg-gutfeld-show

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

a good angle could improve tamina, like a table's edge for instance. jimmy snuka killed a woman.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Remember when people optimistically assumed having a kid would change his mind

It's uh

It's not working

it's gonna change his mind alright.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

as a man who suplexes his girlfriends onto his batmobile on the regular jerry lawler respects the fighting strength of women

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Give Roman a ASMR gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i'm going to fight RacistGuidingLight at the Pay-PEr-View

• Locked thread