Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Who exactly is Cass going to fight in the near future and not look like a steaming pile of poo poo?

And don't say Enzo because Enzo is probably better than Cass at the graps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

That DICK! posted:

"here's another good tweet about me - 'the big dog is here and this is his yard'.' that's a good one. ah, here's another good one - 'roman is the big dog, and he's here to stay.' i agree, that's good, that's a good one.' now we've got this one - 'i love the big dog'"

This would unironically be a good heel gimmick.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Yeah I hated the finish to the Women's MitB match and this is quite possibly the worst thing to do to try and fix it. It's like 50/50 booking only with bad finishes.

I will take back my complaints if Carmella still cheats to win and makes everyone miserable in every conceivable way.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

rare Magic card l00k posted:

it also ruins a once in a year event by having the reward for the match be an opportunity so rare and valuable that you can get it purely by existing

To be fair, the briefcase allows you to start a match after the champion has already been in a match and/or has been beaten up by you with the case and other foreign objects. But yeah, it's not the biggest deal in the world with Lana just getting a freebie. She should've been in the ladder match and either Naomi took a nap or faced one of the other women who weren't going to win. I dunno, Natalya or Tamina or whatever.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

You can get some easy heat by kicking a puppy in the ribs. Make Big Cass's heel gimmick kicking dogs. Easy heat, no problems there!

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Hell yeah I already got a ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

I literally just realized that Dean, Seth, and Roman are all on Raw and are all working face. They rally do jack poo poo with the idea that one of the most over stables could get back together.

They wouldn't have a stable with any level of credibility to go against. I also suspect Seth or Dean will be turning within the year in another attempt to get Roman over.

• Locked thread