Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Dimebags Brain posted:

Oh poo poo Braun's back and he's joined Blood Warriors.

It took 1 1/2 pages for people to talk about the return of Braun, you are all the worst wrestling fans. Except you, Dimebags Brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Who was the last midcard tag team to break up and it not immediately go horribly wrong for both? Miz and Morrison?

Batista and Rey Mysterio.

"You're hurting me Dave :("

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

While reading the results I got my hopes up that Kane has returned with a stable. Mike and Maria are obviously in Kane's stable, and madly in love with him.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Erebus posted:

What are the odds we get an unironic use of the word cuck in a promo aimed at them

That'll be the name of Mike's finisher, which consists of a roll-up after his opponent has been kissed by Maria.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Roman Reigns would be unstoppable if he added the torture rack to his arsenal

lol Reigns lifting people onto his shoulders in every match.

"Witness the power of the Big Dog!"

*stumbles through the ring trying to get Enzo onto his shoulders*

• Locked thread