Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Jerusalem posted:

At the very least Cass vs Enzo CAN'T BE as bad as the Cryme Tyme break-up. Can it? :ohdear:

How long after their breakup did Shad Gaspard last before getting fired? I feel like is was under a month, but I could be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Remember when Brodus Clay turned on Tensai and talked about how he was a main event player and proceeded to never show up on TV again until he was quietly released? Me neither.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Wazzu posted:

I legit think they forget the long term. Short term it can be some neat segments, Enzo crying was good, Cass's promo was pretty good. The feeling of betrayal and emotions of a friendship ending a strong emotions to evoke.

But yeah the long term effects should be more strongly considered.

They never have a long term plan for breaking up tag teams. It's always the same thing, the bigger guy turns on the smaller one, they have a boring feud, big guy wins, then they both go on to do gently caress all until they either reunite long after everyone stopped caring, vanish from TV for months/years, or quietly get released. Sometimes all the above.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The Mike and Maria theme owns owns owns.

The Tamina thing is loving hysterical and I love that the audience had the same reaction I did which was basically, "...zuh?"

I hope her new gimmick is "repeat what the person before her said and hope no one notices"

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Tato posted:

WWECW being on the network makes me very happy. I'll get to see The Zombie again. And watch Christian's title run when he was getting good matches out of Yoshi Tatsu and Zack Ryder.

I can't wait to go back and see the weird, but lovable team of Christian, Tommy Dreamer, Goldust, and Yoshi Tatsu again.

Best part of WWECW is when the draft came up and gutted the roster and you could hear Taz get more and more desperate is time went on.

Rhonne fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jun 22, 2017

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Remember when the Big Boss Man tricked Al Snow into eating his dog?

Hell yeah!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Roman should fight an actual large dog.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

What if the ladder match next week has the exact same finish as the ppv? Ellsworth grabbing the case and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

bryan said ellsworth was banned from ringside, nothing about being in the ring itself

its time for the return of la luchadora

Remember when Jericho was banned from ringside and still showed up anyways?

• Locked thread