Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Bo Dallas was always good.

Curtis Axel was always good.

Maryse was always good.

Miz was always good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Sorry that this was a little while back, but on the Mike/Maria vs Miz/Maryse thing: Surely if they have similar gimmicks, (in Vinces head), then have them feud.

I reckon a feud between too couples over who loves each other more/more gooshily could be cool and fun.

And also whilst I am a little bit disappointed that Bo and Axel are reduced to the role of henchmen, at least it gets them on TV which is good. Also Miz is really really good at elevating whoever he is put with, (See Alex Riley and Damien Sandow), so seeing as he has been given 2 guys with actual talent this time, maybe he can propel them into being superstars.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

If you all will allow me to whinge about WWE breaking up tag teams for a second:

What pisses me off the most about it is that in all Tag Team break ups, one is clearly thought of as 'the guy', and the other one is then deemed to be human garbage to be discarded or if kept employed then at least dropped to the lower undercard.

Hart foundation - Bret was the guy, Anvil was trash, Rockers, Shawn was the guy, Janetty was trash, Edge and Christian - Edge was the guy Christian was trash, Hardyz - Jeff was the guy, Matt was trash. etc.

It all speaks to Vince/WWE's inability to see tag teams as entitities in themselves, but only as vehicles to get one guy over. When that is clearly not the case. New Day work so much better together than apart, Breezango are better than the sum or their parts, The Dudleys were an awesme team, but alone they were at best meh, (Bubba's late run in TNA excepted)

This annoys me, coz whenever I start to like a tag team, I know that eventually they will be broken up, and at least one of the two guys I liked will end up being ignored, and the otehr will not be as good.

• Locked thread