Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Benne posted:

I remember when Finn got hurt and vacated the Universal title, they threw Cass in that 4-way match for a new champ just to test the waters. They put him in the ring with Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, and he still managed to do nothing interesting or look remotely ready for a top spot.

I remember when Finn got hurt and vacated the Universal Title and then when he came back he was in the Title scene briefly before not being on TV for two weeks for no reason and then feuding with the Drifter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

holy poo poo this is so good

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
blartz snuffman is my favorite wrestler

• Locked thread