Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/877257925642694657

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

BrigadierSensible posted:

Sorry that this was a little while back, but on the Mike/Maria vs Miz/Maryse thing: Surely if they have similar gimmicks, (in Vinces head), then have them feud.

I reckon a feud between too couples over who loves each other more/more gooshily could be cool and fun.

And also whilst I am a little bit disappointed that Bo and Axel are reduced to the role of henchmen, at least it gets them on TV which is good. Also Miz is really really good at elevating whoever he is put with, (See Alex Riley and Damien Sandow), so seeing as he has been given 2 guys with actual talent this time, maybe he can propel them into being superstars.

Miz was in the middle of a singles push that was flopping. A one off joke hijacked that push and his entire gimmick. So much so that he couldn't get heat without Sandow on screen. So bullshit on Miz elevating him.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Skaw posted:

Guys, I'm late to the party. Did anyone mention that, an ambulance on hand for his match with Braun, means that Roman will have a nice oxygen tank ready for when he gasses?

They should send it to the Smackdown PPV for Nakamura when he needs a 20 minute nap before going out for his match.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Auron posted:

who the gently caress is Mike and is he any good or just part of the package to bring Maria back and he eventually becomes jobber to the stars or part of the new 3MB when the Jinder project fails or he melts a wellness test container

He's the world's most average wrestler.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Arena closures remind me of the crazy fact that the Hammerstein Ballroom has hosted live pro wrestling for over 100 years.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Lex Luger is great and I don't appreciate your attempt to be Dave Meltzer in a crusade against him. :colbert:

Roman is also great so maybe he is saying that Lex is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

bradzilla posted:

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in gorilla after the main event of WM34 ends and Vince realizes that he spent an entire year sacrificing the entire roster to get Roman over and it didn't work, again.

It's not to get Roman over, Roman is already the biggest star in Vince's mind due to the reactions. This is putting the two biggest stars he has in the main event.

• Locked thread