Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Luke Harper has been given poo poo all to do since the Wyatt/Orton feud and has just been dangling in the breeze.

Even so, when he appears on TV he still gets "Let's go Harper!' chants.

Luke Harper is very good. They should do something with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I forget if it was Alvarez or Meltzer who suggested it first, but I agree that they should just stick Enzo on 205 Live because why the gently caress not. It might make the crowd wake up a bit for the purple ropes business.

Also, Titus O'Neal is somehow making me more interested in 205 Live as well. Stop being a loving holdout Tozawa and feel the POWAH

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

WWECW being on the network makes me very happy. I'll get to see The Zombie again. And watch Christian's title run when he was getting good matches out of Yoshi Tatsu and Zack Ryder.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The best breakup feud in recent memory was Morrison/Miz breaking up and continually feuding over who was going to be "the Jannetty." I think both guys have done pretty well for themselves and while neither is an HBK (who the gently caress is?), they've both had single success in WWE and Lucha Underground.

Although you can tell WWE clearly thought Morrison was going to be the HBK of the pair. He got his own DVD set long before even CM Punk and Jericho did.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

At this point I just want to hear the rest of the song

• Locked thread