Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

The_Rob posted:

Haven't they already done that ambulance bit with Dean Ambrose? I really believe Vince has Alzheimer's and is just forgetting all of the poo poo he's already done.

Bob Backlund is getting confused as to why he keeps getting angrier phone calls from Vinny telling him to drop the goddamn belt to the Iron Sheik already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

They will 50/50 the booking and Cass and Big Show will become a new tag team

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

I liked the really small part of that segment where the Big Show seemingly walked off the RAW brand because Kurt Angle is incompetent and publicly accused him of something with no evidence.

I kind hope he shows up on Smackdown tomorrow. He came out the sympathetic face of that segment for me.

Big Show: Hey Kurt, since you accused me this one time after decades of me going back-and-forth between face and heel, doing dastardly and terrible things at the drop of a hat, I'm going to leave

*flash forward to tomorrow*

Newscaster: This just in, Big Show has brain damage

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Break up all the tag teams. Everyone turns on their partner night. Introduce new tag teams and break them up after their first match. Hell, before. Hell during their ring introduction.

Everyone is a Marty Jannetty!

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Vaguido posted:

Who exactly is Cass going to fight in the near future and not look like a steaming pile of poo poo?

And don't say Enzo because Enzo is probably better than Cass at the graps.

Unemployment. And he will lose

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

VJeff posted:

It may be Hell in a Cell now? Apparently LA is getting No Mercy and we may get Hell in a Cell as a SmackDown PPV.

Hell in a cell in this case refers to the audience trapped in the building as they lock the doors before the ppv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I mean, I'm convinced

• Locked thread