Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Huh, the show on after Raw had someone say an uncensored "gently caress" in the first 5 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

I think Enzo should become a Wyatt disciple.

Well whatta we got ovah heah? A cuppa buzzas? A cuppa buzzas?

And this right here? This is Bray Wyatt, and he's possessed by an evil supernatural entity and you CAN'T. TEACH. THAT!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Peanut President posted:

Put Enzo and Darren Young together.

And this is Darren Young and he's gay and you CAN'T. TEACH. THAT because he was born that way and it isn't a choice and we need to accept and respect all individuals no matter what gender, race, or sexuality they are or identify as.

BADDA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM! HOW YOU DOIN'?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Corey Graves showing something on TV. Hm... Graves.... TV...

GTV!

Corey Graves was behind GTV!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Wait so Mike and Maria weren't even on Smackdown after debuting 2 days earlier?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm glad that I'll be able to hear more MAMA MIAs in WWE.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That clip never fails to make me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAR-DurmA6o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

keevo posted:

I don't think that they're intentionally making everyone a heel to get Roman over. I think it's just that majority of the roster is way better as a heel. How many times have we had a discussion in here about how a person is better when they're a heel? I don't know if it's a writing thing or a character development thing but a lot of these people are just better characters as heels.

They hosed up with Sami and Bayley, who are two of the most natural babyfaces you could have. They're currently booking someone who could be a megaface in Finn Balor in a go-nowhere lower midcard feud. They hosed up Seth's babyface run both in timing and content so much that he's stalled out.

They don't know how to book faces.

• Locked thread