Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

rovert posted:

As I posted at the time Enzo drove people crazy on the European tour over his partying. Nothing really new but his drinking partner Chris Jericho wasn't on the tour so the heat wasn't quelled.

More recently "has heat for bringing "unsavory people" backstage and allowing them to film/take pics of stuff they shouldn't."
Does "unsavory people" mean ring rats, or just like lovely friends of his?

Also I've heard before that he's friends with HHH. Is this a situation where management likes a wrestler and the locker room hates him, or is everyone united in disliking Enzo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

excuses excuses...

:smug: :smugdon: :smugdog: :smuggo: :smugmrgw: :chord: :dukedog: :mmmsmug: :smugbert: :smugbird: :smugspike: :smugteddie: :fsmug: :smaug: :smugdroid: :smugwizard:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

now show me charts of merch sales

and charts of searches for "[name] nude"

and charts of every kind. I DEMAND CHARTS AND NUMBERS

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

AlmightyPants posted:

Could someone please explain clonfroggio to me? I only see it when I'm skimming these weekly threads.

Clonfroggio is a real boy and he is going to debut at WWE Great Balls of Fire

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

If Daniel Bryan insists on destroying himself, I guess I'm glad he chooses to do so in a way that is very entertaining for me.

"Destroyed himself via cirrhosis and wet brain" is a lot less cool than "Destroyed himself via 5-star wrestling matches"

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Total Divas is one of the best things WWE puts out

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

No poo poo! Just not a fan of the style

:ok:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

bryan said ellsworth was banned from ringside, nothing about being in the ring itself

its time for the return of la luchadora

complete with noticeable bulge ("I'D KNOW THAT ANYWHERE! THAT'S THE BIG HOG!" yells Bryan on Talking Smack)

• Locked thread