Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Enzo and Cass will be the next PTP, right? Where the big guy gets a solo heel push that exposes him as a bad wrestler and mediocre talker that no one cares about, then reunite for a short run before trying the same thing and ultimately Enzo stops appearing on tv forever.

I give the Enzo & Cass reunion til the Royal Rumble. Braun is back and that is good. Shame he's just going to lose to Roman again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So Miz has a jobber stable now

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

If they go with the angle that Enzo is super depressed after his big buddy turned on him then it could work

E: meh

good front, terrible back

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

On today's WOR, Meltzer said that going forward Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel will be with the Miz and replacing Maryse due to Maria's and Mike Bennetts gimmick being too similar to theirs.

Hahahahahaha

Can't be having more than one female manager can we

:staredog:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

which one is konnor

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The_Rob posted:

It's almost as if the point of a tag team is to fill out the weak spots of individual wrestlers so that they can both get over instead of floundering. I really don't know why Vince loves breaking up tag teams so much.

Because one guy got over from a tag team breakup 25 years ago

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

Carmella's high-waist mom jorts *smdh*

:corsair:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Why is Randy Orton still in the jinder Mahal shadow realm

because it would be dumb to start a new feud for 2 weeks when cena is obviously coming back to chase the title

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Why are they treating a lovely Detroit venue's closing like it's MSG

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in gorilla after the main event of WM34 ends and Vince realizes that he spent an entire year sacrificing the entire roster to get Roman over and it didn't work, again.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

OctoberCountry posted:

Vince McMahon will no doubt be very upset when Roman Reigns once again gets the loudest and most passionate crowd reactions in the main event of one of the most financially successful Wrestlemanias of all time

lmao if this was even remotely true they would've turned him heel 3 years ago

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Von_Doom posted:

All our jokes aside, I can't decide if it deliberate or not. By that I mean do you guys really think Vince and his cronies are turning the rest of the semi-effective roster heel so we have no choice but to cheer Roman? This is not sarcasm but an earnest question to WrestleHut günes. Aside from a few gimmicks (like Breezango, New Day or Hardy Boyz) most of the other faces seem to be ineffective dorks (see Bayley or Sami Z), bland and unremarkable or simply just not presented as an " awesome icon" in the vein of Cena and Roman. I love Shinsuke and AJ Styles, but the announcers just don't incessantly scream THIS IS THE ONE like they do Roman. I keep hoping that last part is my own incorrect perception and dread of the return of Classic Cena Run V.2 as opposed to reality. But yeah... do you guys think they are purposefully making the roster heel or just less cool so we cheer Roman or is it more of the focus is on Roman and really everyone else doesn't get as much of a forced attention and love from the back? Also is it my misperception that this goes on? Are Shinsuke or AJ or Ambrose praised as much and in the same way as Roman? Weirdly I like being told my cynicism is off base. Plus I tend to be a little over critical of WWE and waaaaaay too forgiving of literally any other organization. I mean... I've watched TNA since it started so I might be a complete masochist as well as slightly dense.

No one knows for sure, though rovert has posted hints that the whole "sabotaging the entire roster to get Roman over" may have at least some truth to it.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Why would they keep pushing him as a babyface, constantly mute crowd mics and edit clips to have favorable babyface reactions if they were happy with the reactions he's getting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

OctoberCountry posted:

Because they've literally always done that

Not really...? Even Austin and the Rock were both turned at least once during the height of their popularity. Cena is really the only other top guy they've done this with

• Locked thread