Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Efexeye posted:

what do they see in Corbin, anyway? he's a big guy that used to be in the NFL? that's it?

it's called the "it factor," and you can't explain it. you just know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

BrigadierSensible posted:

Also Miz is really really good at elevating whoever he is put with, (See Alex Riley and Damien Sandow), so seeing as he has been given 2 guys with actual talent this time, maybe he can propel them into being superstars.

lol yeah he elevated sandow to the impact zone and riley to the unemployed zone

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

in retrospect it was naive to think that sandow flopping around like the idiot man in the mirror could be parlayed into a successful singles push of his own

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Rhonne posted:

Remember when Brodus Clay turned on Tensai and talked about how he was a main event player and proceeded to never show up on TV again until he was quietly released? Me neither.

the funny thing was the whole storyline was featured on main event.

then after his promo in the pimp suit in which he complained about his booking and even the way they booked tensai he disappeared and got sent back to nxt as dark brodus or whatever.

now he's tyrus and also a fox news contributor.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

still better than tna

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

vince: dayton didn't sell out? punish bayley, damnit!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Vaguido posted:

You can get some easy heat by kicking a puppy in the ribs. Make Big Cass's heel gimmick kicking dogs. Easy heat, no problems there!

Vince: (imagining bayley in a dog suit)

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

If they made main roster Bayley a furry at least someone might like her

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

you know what would be cooler than that? if carmella was a transformer.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

what is the whole kanellis gimmick anyway? i watched them on tna a few times and she would just come out and talk about being a miracle in a really stilted voice and i don't even remember either them wrestling. of course this is tna so i don't remember much outside of crazzy steve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

DukeofCA posted:

You'll never have a love like their love.

i don't need wrestlers to tell me that :(

• Locked thread