Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Enzo and Cass spent 3 year together NXT for a little over 1 year on the main roster, and neither will ever matter again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Tato posted:

Luke Harper has been given poo poo all to do since the Wyatt/Orton feud and has just been dangling in the breeze.

Even so, when he appears on TV he still gets "Let's go Harper!' chants.

Luke Harper is very good. They should do something with him.

He was a pretty sad omission from the Money in the Bank match.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Shima Honnou posted:

Tamina has somehow become the personification of not caring and its great. She should be RR's mascot.

I loved her for that line and her outfit. I really hope that wasn't just a lazy night and it's her new character.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

how hosed is big cass as a singles? like, i want people to think of the image of big cass vs. lesnar, or cass trying to do a 20 minute promo by himself. unless they put carmella with him, he has no chance at all, unless he's hiding something.

He has a big boot and an elbow. Those are Cass's moves.

Edit- Sorry his finisher was throwing Enzo. Okay if Cass's wins come from running to the back and grabbing a resisting Enzo and tossing him into whoever I'm all in.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jun 21, 2017

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

He's a better promo than a lot of the roster.

• Locked thread