Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
"The women started bickering when Charlotte said she was here for a decision and threatened to make Natalya look like Ellsworth. Tamina cut her off and used the same insult. "

lmao legit sorry I missed this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Kuroyama posted:

Part of me suggests that a better punishment for Carmella would be forcing her to defend the MitB briefcase in every fight she has until she cashes in, then run her through a guantlet of the SD women's division and let it end up on someone else. She gets punished, and someone more deserving gets the briefcase. Or she can build some credit by managing to defend the briefcase and successfully cash in.

This might have accidentally gotten her over, so was never considered

projecthalaxy posted:

Jerry Lawler, known fan of cheap heat and heel antics, had this take on the Women's MITB:

Jerry "PUPPPIEEEEES" Lawler joining the twitter outrage machine is absolutely magnificent

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jun 22, 2017

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Julio Cruz posted:

A heel getting the "plucky underdog goes up against powerful GM" storyline is not going to get them over.

sure it could, she'd either defend it by cheating her rear end off and get crowds to hate her or she'd defend it fair and square and maybe get a modicum of respect. either is better than the dead silence she got every night before MITB.

if the Big Dawg (bow wow (pbuh)) and Braun Strowman have taught us anything, it's that alignments are dead anyway

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

Because they sell it as historical and as a sign that they are now treating the women the same way they have always treated the men. The match is then the shortest MiTB match ever and a man pulls down the briefcase. Can you really not see how that leaves some people with a sour taste in their mouth?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

VJeff posted:

So after all that, Young Boy Tom and Mauro wound up trading jobs.

Whatever, I'm down. This just reinforces that NXT and NXT TakeOver is the best thing WWE produces by far.

I really like Young Boy Tom on SD if only because he sounds exactly like Michael Cole and I have already grown accustomed to tuning Michael Cole out completely

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Laura Moon is the absolute best. There is no shame in loving her.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

i shouldnt like broken people.
and yet u love me and dromal :kiddo:

CobiWann posted:

No love for Mad Sweeney? Bunch of arses.

when I heard Nicky Sobotka was going to be playing a leprechaun I thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever heard of, proving once and for all that I am a bad person with trash opinions

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Auron posted:

who the gently caress is Mike and is he any good or just part of the package to bring Maria back and he eventually becomes jobber to the stars or part of the new 3MB when the Jinder project fails or he melts a wellness test container
When I was a baby lawyer I went to a luncheon with a bunch of old crusty state court judges. I saw my favorite judge alone at the buffet so I sidled up to him like a good little brownnoser and asked for tips on how to succeed as a lawyer. Without looking up from his crab dip, he said "marry a doctor" and walked away.

Mike "The Miracle" Bennett is basically that conversation made flesh

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Do you know Jerry Mcdevitt?
You think we all know each other? wow racist

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Faces on RAW

Roman (lol)
Brock (???)
Finn
Seth (lol)
Matt & Jeff
Dean
Big Show
Kalisto
R-Truth
Slater
Rhyno
Enzo

right???

trying to assign an alignment to big show is like trying to lasso the wind

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

rare Magic card l00k posted:

This is true. Perhaps I was too quick to compare Big Rov to Fat Loser Meltzer. If MRT is right, I apologize.

meltzer: abs better than johnny mundo
rovert: ????

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

RacistGuidingLight posted:

SHADDAAAAAAP WHAT THE gently caress SHUT UP AND GET LOST!

dang

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Blooming Brilliant posted:

I look forward to Reigns going over McGregor after his stock has plummeted at WM35.

u really thing conor will still come to wwe after he KICKS floy'ds BUTT?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

some say summer rae started the womens' revolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Von_Doom posted:

:smith:
I am sorry if I offended you at some point. You are always hilarious and I like to imagine you are actually Kevin Nash: Professor of Cool. I hope one day we can be buds.
you cant cower and pee submissively when faced with a bully, you gotta punch him in the nose and let him know this is YOUR yard, bow wow

like so: suck my farts RGL. suck my loving farts

• Locked thread