Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If Maria is going to talk and actually do things that's entirely different than Maryse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

bradzilla posted:

which one is konnor

The fat one.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

I mean it's extra strength retarded because how long were Rusev/Lana and Miz/Maryse on the same show, then on different shows and they were always two of the best acts wherever they were that felt incredibly distinct, with Lana being the pitchman and mouthpiece for the super athlete who almost never involved herself in matches and Maryse being Miz's arm candy while Miz did most of the talking, but she always interfered in matches.

And Maria and Mike also seem extremely disparate from that because Maria seems to be the one in charge. They're all very different gimmicks.

I think Vince just hates managers, because he's loving stupid.

I agree with VJeff, keep Maryse on TV but get rid of Miz.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dimebags Brain posted:

I have no idea who Mike Bennett is and all I know about Maria is that New Japan's cameramen loved sticking their cameras way up her butt.

You are 100% up to date.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

magnum_valentino posted:

Long haired front row guy and his mother/ old lady girlfriend were at MITB but not together. Trouble in paradise?

They apparently just buy their own tickets to events, I bet sometimes they can't get two together in a good spot.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

Basically why has Becky not torn Ellsworth's arm off yet is my question.

It's the Dis-arm-her, and Becky respects her puns.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They need to have a MITB cash-in in like a grocery store.

Champion's picking some stuff up for dinner and here comes Mr. Money in the Bank with a ref and a timekeeper.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

James Ellsworth being barred from ringside is the perfect setup for Jane Ellesworth to enter the match as the 6th competitor.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

This is all leading up to a Food Truck Match when Carmella tells Maryse her favorite taco place is no match for a truck from Staten Island.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Eli Wiggum posted:

Carmella's high-waist mom jorts *smdh*

That's how pants are worn today you dinosaur.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

MSG isn't even really MSG.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If everyone's a heel then they have to cheer Roman.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Asuka's storyline is literally she has to cheat.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

why they are still trying to make lita a thing? they couldnt get trish or something?

Trish has a 6 month old now so probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

keevo posted:

Someone even better is going to in this show.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/879456264345997312

Bo!!!

Neither of those are their names!

• Locked thread