Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Hey Prester Jane! Did you do another version of this thread like 2-3 years ago? Wanted to show that one to my mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Fuschia tude posted:

I think it was more like 5+, when she was in or just out of Haven. I definitely remember reading it before she started the Narrativists thread.

Holy poo poo, it was actually 4 or so and and I just forgot it'd been that long. The one I was thinking of started when she was still there. It was hard to track down (but I really don't have much to do today), so if she doesn't mind I'll post the link (legit I'm waiting for your permission on this one PJ).

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Prester Jane posted:

So writing this thread turned out to be more of an emotional journey than I was initially expecting, but that said I am going to try to answer some more questions here. Also it is perfectly fine for you to post the link to that thread, in fact its fine to quote any of my posts from that thread into here. (I will be moving a few over myself as soon as you post the link, I have lost it myself ol.)

Life in San Antonio's $111million Mega-Complex for the Homeless. - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3559376

I think that's your first one, not sure. It's the first one I remember.

• Locked thread