Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

I do not like those crash pictures.

My boss at the job I had back in 2006-2008 had a europa special that he'd been restoring for 15 years. As soon as it was finished he took it to a local concours and won best in class. He drove it to work once where I saw it in person, he did an amazing job. It looked like a new car.

Definitely a tiny car with a poo poo ton of character. I'll be watching and enjoying the thread, and as with your previous threads, thanks for sharing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

If it's anything but a cold start, yeah the choke will flood the engine. You should be able to run errands and never use the choke again after initial startup. Especially in warm weather.

• Locked thread