Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otakufag
Aug 23, 2004

Whitest Russian posted:

Do you need to OC and mine with closed source miners to consistently make over $5/day? I'm averaging a 4.5 rate with a stock 1070.

Yes, this. I'm afraid of destroying my 1070 but want to mine faster, is it recommended to overclock the memory or something? What about better mining sources/nicehash settings specifically for this card?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otakufag
Aug 23, 2004
Anyone else having problems connecting to nicehash miner?

Otakufag
Aug 23, 2004
Apparently people using the modified nicehash at github are getting ip banned because of a typo mistake that makes servers think users are bots when benchmarking.

Otakufag
Aug 23, 2004
EWBF fails to benchmark my 1070, is there something weird you need to do to mine with it?

• Locked thread