Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup

Don Lapre posted:

I have a customer who wants me to build him a 6 gpu 1060 rig. should i tell him hes dumb or take his money

If you don't take the money someone else will. It's not like he's going to realize he's dumb and back out; if he did he wouldn't be that dumb to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Lockback posted:

Man, my return is crap. On windows 10 with a 1070, what version of nicehash/ what drivers should I be running? I'm only at like $4.75 a day right now.

I'm also putting my EVGA SC on Craigslist for $500 so this is just burrito money.

I'm no expert but that doesn't seem bad. I'm about $6.50 a day on a 1080

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Well I'm fuckin out of this dumb game. I created a wallet/account/whatever on coinbase, with nicehash set to deposit in the address given. Deposit showed on nicehash yesterday to that same address that was showing in coinbase (which I verified at least one other time as I had a second PC doing some mining part time). Didn't see the deposit anywhere on coinbase, decided to poke around the site further and saw that it's a completely different address now, so my deposit is sent to who knows where the gently caress.

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

So, is it just a delay of the deposit showing up? Would I need to change the address in nicehash to the new one for a future deposit?

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Okay, thanks all, I did not stumble onto /addresses before which answered everything.

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Is it normal to wait for days for a deposit from nicehash to show on coinbase? I have my first deposit from the 27th showing as completed and verified in the transaction history but my balance remains 0, which goes against coinbase's self-help that any verified deposits are available quickly after verification.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Don Lapre posted:

Did you send your buttcoins to the correct wallet address?

Yes, it's coinbase itself that shows "Received bitcoin/from bitcoin address". Coinbase shows it in the transaction history but my wallet balance has never shown the deposit.

• Locked thread