Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Sakurazuka posted:

It's a bad manga and will be a bad anime

Probably not gonna stop me from watching it though

:same:

also in practice the "NTR" thing is kind of a gimmick; it's more about the relationship between the two girls, and the fact that they both have boyfriends is just one of the major complications for them rather than the primary focus of the series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.
One of the key factors that makes Citrus work at all is its pacing, which is the kind of thing an adaptation in a different medium can easily screw up, so I might wait for enough episodes to be out to get a general sense of how it's being handled before I try and get into the anime.

• Locked thread