Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

dogsicle posted:

no, for some reason Julias has filled this OP with fake anime. like that one, africa salaryman, etc

SAD!

--

Gonna wait to see where the animes land. Not particularly interested in anything other than New Game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The Colonel posted:

my favorite part of gamers is how the entire first half of the first episode is the show snickering and saying "HEY, GET READY, THIS CHARACTER GETS TOOOOTALLY SCREWED"

The MC isn't a gamer, he is a player. :smug:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

My favorite part of that scene is when they each walk back into the room after changing.

It was amazing and soooo hosed up at the same time.

Nichibros at its finest.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

*the banging knife and fork on the table meme*

No-mi Jo-shi! No-mi Jo-shi!!

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

chumbler posted:

Please don't laugh, at my reality.

It was like reading a script.

A script of my fighting game skills.

:negative:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Space Flower posted:

yeah i've written every english synopsis on myriad colors phantom world on the internet, in preparation for this day. get loving rused

I'm ready for this. :unsmigghh:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I'm still fine with Classroom of the Elite. It's doing a slow burn but leaving enough hooks that i'm interested in the next week.

Waiting for the shoe to drop where expulsion means repossession of everything owned by the student and their family while they are used as ammo for the ensuing war going on at the same time because, well, the government spent a ton on this failure of a person.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Knorth posted:

I'd be fine with it but I don't feel strongly about any of the pairings really.

Hachi should probably kiss the cute tennis boy though

The only other pairing i'd accept.

Go Yui!... :ohdear:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

Chiaki is the cruelest anime villain of all time

:hai:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Compendium posted:

We had stuff like Justice League, Teen Titans, Code Kyoko, and Samurai Jack. Oh, and Static Shock. There was definitely bad stuff, but these were a decent crop around that time.

I hate that I now have the Code Lyoko theme in my head after reading this post. And not even the cute beep boop version, the bad version with lyrics.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Yeah, I find that true with a lot of things I used to watch as a kid.

Too bad I can't remember the anime I used to watch as a kid while growing up in Japan. I do recall a good number of Student Council saving the world animes and this morning show where a girl goes into a video game to get ingredients, but she can lose the game and loses an ingame friend in the process.

I didn't understand but it seemed real dark. Wouldn't mind rewatching those.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Agronox posted:

also love lab season two :argh:

:hai:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

How about this, an unremarkable guy wants to live a normal life but then several quirky women show up and turn his life upside down?

Sounds like tras--

quote:

But in a magical world

Sold.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Wark Say posted:

By the way, since I stopped following the Classroom of the Elite after episode 6, did the show stopped being a huge bore?

Not really. Something is happening at the moment but it's still mental yet boring.

I'm still watching it though.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

kater posted:

Fastest Finger Farts was a fun sports anime about hyper nerds. It wasn't particularly special but the main girl had a wonderful voice affectation and there was a weird rear end fun villainy character and gosh everyone was such a dork. In a season with zero bike anime, this was acceptable and I would watch more.

I was suprised that 7O3X was not bad! It made me wish there were arcades with quiz games around. It was a serious sports anime but it was still enjoyable.

Also liked the advertisement for an actual quiz bowl. That was a nice touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I want Jaden Smith cast as the MC for a live action version of Classroom of the Elite.

• Locked thread