Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Futaba Anzu posted:

kanako's bmi is actually still severely underweight

nevermind it's considered very average

yeah im talking about how she's drawn fucko, official stats are fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i learned official stats were fake like a decade ago when i looked up akiha from tsukihime and found out she was supposed to be like 80 pounds wtf

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

kater posted:

Your Names denouement did an awfully good job making me immediately mad and forgetful of the good stuff before it. Feels like that forlorn salaryman poo poo is just crammed into loving anything anywhere forever. Worse was how it just kept gloating about how easy it would be to stop the sequence and didn't.
uh, did you walk out of the theater before the last thirty secnds

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Fangz posted:

The entire last segment is a parade of bullshit reasons for them to not meet up. Him deciding not to write down his name. Him deciding to not bother writing her name before he forgets. Him handing her back the braid. Him not keeping any notes from his entire research expedition or telling anyone about things. Him not speaking to Tessie and co when he recognised them. Him forgetting about the shrine after all. Them passing each other multiple times. You can't even explain it in terms of 'it all gets erased' when things like the drawings he did of Itomori *did* stick around, as did the writing he did on her hand.

that's... the point? that meeting someone is down to random chance.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

that guy literally works for crunchyroll i would not trust his infodigging at all

not even in some conspiracy way he just has a vested interest in trying to make this problem seem terrible

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Postal Parcel posted:

I decided to try the Gal show, I mean, Galko was great and surprisingly thoughtful right? Gals are probably pretty interesting right?

I was so wrong.
i mean, you were right that gals are cool, but the gal show this season is bad.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

Anyone who thinks they need crap like this needs to be banned.

mother's basement thinks the animekiss guys are raking in thousands of dollars a day

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wark Say posted:

the dude's a legit good YouTuber
i disagree, and not because he shills for crunchyroll or naruto mobile games or whatever

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wark Say posted:

Not familiar with this Glass Reflections' guy, but if he's Digibro's complete opposite, I'm betting he posted an hour-long video about how much Sword Art Online rules, and that sounds about as enticing as a chipotle enema.
id rather watch an hour long video on why sword art online rules than an hour long video on how much sword art online sucks

passion and enthusiasm are inherently more interesting than lazy cynicism

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Davincie posted:

theres nothing duller than endless positivity
endless negativity with no basis in actual criticism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my take on the gamers guy is he probably played video games casually when he was a teenager

• Locked thread