Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Catholic miracle examiner actually sounds interesting. Will watch it with F/A.

E: And the NTR and Trap shows that davincie mentioned.

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Jun 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

honestly jack's an okay character and honestly kind of fun in some of the fate/grand order stuff that just writes her like a goofy kid who wants to be friends with alice, but her design is p. bad so big rip

jack the stripper

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also I thought the Youkai Apartment one was an adaptation of the other manga by the Maidragon dude but it isn't the case

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

I kind of like Jeanne though admittedly that's mostly just because I like her design (remains to be seen for me how this changes for Apocrypha and/or Grand Order) whereas original Saber's look is kind of dull.

She's got big tits but I prefer Jeanne Alter

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm interested in Shoukoku no Altair

WAIT WAIT WAIT I MISSED THAT ON THE LIST

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Altair is a God-Tier manga. It has some really loving cool rear end Renaissance warfare, historical references to the IRL period and amazing art. I'm deffo watching the anime for it. READ THE MANGA IT'S WAY BETTER THAN ARSLAN

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's also cool because it has this thing of having more chapters being about politicking, building alliances and meeting people from the various countries to form coalitions than the Warring itself.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wait I thought the novels were over. Like there was a loving OVA in the 90s

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Well then go suck an egg then. Asswipe

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I thought the Nazis were the bad guys on attack on titan

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Davincie posted:

it and everything else fate or fate associated is god awful

Die!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Davincie posted:

isekai shokudou is pro modern slavery and thus i strongly suggest avoiding it if you as a person have any morals at all

Then I shall watch it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also if you have a job and support the idea of people having jobs you are a "wagecuck", sorry to tell you.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Battleborn no Youkoso

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

More like Contards

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The deaf girl anime is pretty hard to watch some times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis