Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
As long as it keeps the style and tone of the source material it should be OK. Being passable but dull would be the worst though.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

chumbler posted:

Fall 2017: Oh, so matsu

use this one

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
You do kinda have to have not been paying attention at all to not recognize any of the sequels. I could see that being a big barrier to entry for the season in general though, but it's also a good opportunity to check out some shows you might have missed/skipped in past seasons

watch hozuki

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
no amount of pretty men will get me to try to watch LOGH again

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Moltrey posted:

the boys are pretty and it's very gay if that sweetens the pot for anyone

I don't think even sensuous buttfucking could make me interested in space war and I'm p sure it's not that gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
to clarify I was saying it wasn't "the dudes literally have sex on screen" levels of gay not that it had no subtext at all and also I watched whatever movie it is that covers the first two episodes and was bored to death so it's really not a show for everyone and it gets kind of old when people try to sell it super hard (i.e. the meme is a meme for a reason)

• Locked thread