Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Definitely interested in the new Guruguru, might give Princess Principal a shot, that Cellphone anime looks boring but maybe it'll be good?

I'm still actually bothering to watch Re:Creators for whatever reason and MHA season 2 is still going strong, so I'll have those to fall back on if nothing sticks out to me this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Princess Principal's first episode was great

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Hey guys?

Go watch Mahoujin Guru Guru. It's great and available to watch on Crunchyroll

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Found myself watching what's available for Tsurezure Children. It's silly and cute

I might watch Gamers! later this weekend

e: "even King Koopa talks to me politely."

Okay Gamers! is a good show

Alfalfa The Roach fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Jul 15, 2017

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Two episodes into Gamers! and I'm surprised by how Tasuku turned out to be a cool dude. I think I'll be sticking to this dumb but likable show

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I feel like you could just get everything you needed out of Nichijou from watching clip reels instead of watching the actual show

This coming from someone who watched the OVA and the first two episodes before moving on to the manga

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Wanna pet that big dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

The Colonel posted:

well it's cool when a guy can actually tell you how studios work and also explain the background and history of notable animators who get zero attention from the general public

it's dumb when it's just a guy making a several hour long video series on why sword art online is bad

I watched Super Eyepatch Wolf's videos on good character design and realistic villains and both were very good and insightful

• Locked thread