Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1-ajwJFPXs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You do you.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, the name-calling is getting pretty intense!

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Aurora posted:

wank say
Rude! :mad:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Spiritus Nox posted:

Still two episodes of Symphogeah

....While I'm thinking about it, we don't have any idea when Season 5 happens yet, do we? We just know that it's happening?
Look into your heart. What's the answer?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Colonel posted:

this doesn't answer anything
You're a meanie! :(

At this point in time, more Symphogear is welcome, and fairly likely. In 5 years, the show's had 4 seasons. A fifth one honestly doesn't sound all that far-fetched, even as Season 4 is still currently airing.

Additionally, Nana-sama is unbelievably strong.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo, really? Man, I can't remember. I'm even more pumped now. :dance:

All I remember was being super pumped at the announcement that more Symphogear was being produced. Well, if it was announced alongside Season 4, bets that it's happening in '18 are very likely.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Darth Walrus posted:

So, any of the goons who said they were gonna watch Neo Yokio come back with a trip report?
Check the Chat Thread.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Toblerones are awesome.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
OLD. MONEY. FUCKBOYS.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He should go back to singing about cousins or whatever it was that made the music press cream their pants with them and Girls (they both suck to varying degrees, but at least Girls had the decency of just releasing two records and loving off to oblivion, even if the singer dude from that band continues blowing it solo).

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Gimme more animes where people kiss.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just making wishes for the upcoming season, guys. ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

kater posted:

Centaur had the best finale, completely and utterly pointless nothing and also put the horse in a bikini.

Also Kakegurui had the best ED in addition to best OP. The show was great overall but man that ending sucked.
From what it's been said here (in the show's thread) and elsewhere (an interview with series director), apparently the last episode was written by Homura Kawamoto (the Manga's Author) and it was rushed as hell.

• Locked thread