Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Watching:
Symphogear
New Game +

Trying:
Isekai Shokudou
Made in Abyss
Kakegurui

Mentat Radnor posted:

Vatican Miracle Examiner (Vatican Kiseki Chousakan)

If it turns out to be "Anime Penn and Teller expose hoaxes for the Pope" I'll give it a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
"athckually the deep lore behind this horse loving anime says that"
:goonsay:

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Lord Koth posted:

You know, I would actually be fine with this scene if Hibiki had just ducked under the shell and then kicked/punched it into the air, but as-is this is really loving dumb. She blocks a contact detonation shell by... pressing on the shell cap. Yeah no, that just causes the shell to explode early.

Let alone somehow getting snuck up on by a Sturmtiger.

She grabs the ogive of the rocket, not the fuse.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Davincie posted:

idol trash away

Wonderful news. :bisonyes:

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Homura and Sickle posted:

i like what studio lerche has been doing lately production values wise (especially scum's wish but to a lesser extent magical girl raising project) so that should be very pretty at a minimum. im not familiar with the manga

It's a incredibly pleasant slice-of-life series about two inchling women and their various friends. Lots of cooking, soap making, sewing, fishing, stuff like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Wow. Never expected this would ever get an adaption. (I was amazed the manga even got licensed)

• Locked thread