Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Why do I need a thirteen minute video to tell me that Perfect Blue is terrifying? I do not understand youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I have a Crunchyroll subscription but I can't use it because the app's been busted for months

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Agronox posted:

I am not too far into Sakura Quest but I like it. It is boring but I find the "Japanese bust town" setting interesting.

It's so close to Shirobako in tone but with none of the heart and intelligence. That bothers me far more than it should.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Why would you watch a half hour video about anime when you could just watch anime instead.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Youtube's discovery algorithm treats dislikes the same as likes and the advertising revenue share favors longer videos, which makes sense for building a collection of tedious videos that everyone hates.

an actual dog fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Sep 1, 2017

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

My impression of Gamers from the first episode is that the author had never played a videogame in his life but was I wrong??

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

Fall 2017: Let's Not Ship The Sextuplets This Time

Fall Season 2017: The Sexy Sextuplets Who gently caress

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

I refuse to believe these trashboys gently caress.

Jyushimatsu fucks

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Groucho...

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm pretty sure that's just a tourism ad, not a PV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

OPM s1 was cool because the director was able to bring together a lot of really great animators to do cool sequences. Not really sure if s2 is gonna be any good without that.

• Locked thread