Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
Mostly drek/stuff I'm not interested.

I will check out The Reflection since Nagahama does good stuff. Maybe it will be the first anime Stan Lee has been involved in that's good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
you know arslan is based on still running novels and uses arakawa's style right guys. the manga is not holding it back.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

unless the d in project d stands for despera i dont think its anything to get excited about

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

federal minimum wage with tips in the US is 2.13. japan has a higher cost of living so 6.30 is probably not bad?

i think the real issue is the idea that japanese cuisine is super flavorful

whale meat is bland as gently caress, and yet all the murder

Relin fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jul 4, 2017

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Wark Say posted:

Are they still making money off Evangelion? Wasn't the whole lawsuit with Anno/Studio Khara about Evangelion's IP?
gainax refuses to make money off eva tv/eoe in america. keep asking for those ludicrous licensing fees, we're gonna acquiesce!!

the lawsuit was because gainax borrowed money from anno and didnt pay it back by the agreed upon time

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Davincie posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ZQY-w9j6g

the first crunchyroll original anime... i think
interesting this is moving ahead before cannon busters is even out from kickstarter...

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

they should sub old shows that will not make them much money, but are untranslated. excluding little kids shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Strange Quark posted:

Man, do the translators have to do everything themselves?
i guess we found out why they're paid more

the eva bluray box set is 370 dollars. i guess they're making more selling it domestically than they'd get selling it overseas or streaming (there's no way that's true)

hrmy i wonder why gainax is almost dead

• Locked thread