Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Subliminal Ninja
Aug 30, 2009
Has anyone figured out how to get your castle structures to offer upgrades from bronze to silver units? What level is required?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subliminal Ninja
Aug 30, 2009

Hughlander posted:

It's annoying how little about stategy exists online.

Should I switch races? When? Why? I got some eleven silver troops. Can I upgrade then? If not should I just disband them for silvers I can make?

Etc...

I can't speak for switching races as I've not went for that option yet. I do tend to put the gifted/bought speciality units I get in to my city walls though as they once they get injured or start dying I don't want to field partial units.

Subliminal Ninja
Aug 30, 2009
I'm still playing as SubNinja in Hawkspire. Still not beefy though but thankfully it doesn't get attacked much!

Subliminal Ninja
Aug 30, 2009

Gary the Llama posted:

Applied to AoG as Gary the Llama.

I'm not sure if anyone is still active in AoG. A few of us are in Warriors who hold 5 Athaly cities.

Subliminal Ninja
Aug 30, 2009
Seems like everyone is abandoning our home of Athaly. Anyone still active, where you at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subliminal Ninja
Aug 30, 2009

porktree posted:

Sounds good. I’m following you then.

Or not - I don’t see how to migrate.

Go to the Kingdom tab at the side and then choose a different one from the top right. Should then give you the option to migrate and it's free.

• Locked thread