Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

What should I research first? I'm a dwarf.

e: Is there no way to play this on your iPad and iPhone at the same time and have it sync?

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Jun 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Solkanar512 posted:

So what are the relative strengths/weaknesses of each race? I see options for Human, Lich and Dwarf.

So my basic understanding right now is that humans are the middle ground, lich use a lot of weak units, dwarves use stronger units that are fewer in number.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

If you've already changed race does it revert you back to human?

e: It doesn't. Also I'm back with the lich champion and reapplied to goon guild as TinaTurner69.

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jun 23, 2017

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Snowmankilla posted:

How the hell are you getting into other guilds with cities?

I just spam applied to a bunch and one took me in.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Piggy Smalls posted:

Stupid question but how would you change the game to make it better?

Better as in more enjoyable or more profitable for the devs? For enjoyable: fewer possible encounters and add 2-5vsAI modes with very hard raid bosses where you could be like ok I'll focus on the seige weapons, you focus on ranged, bob will do melee, etc. I'd also make the generals system different - I'd have 1 that you develop with a skill tree and the other ones you pick up would be "heroes" without castable skills or equipment. This would foster player emotional investment with their general who they've modeled as they like.

For profitable: add viet themed IAP skins

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jun 26, 2017

• Locked thread